Tired of Covid crap

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by mountainman444, Sep 3, 2020.

1. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

"...Instead, we treated the virus as though it were uniformly dangerous and just as likely to kill the family’s four-year-old as grandma. We closed schools (and re-opened a number of them as daycare centers), selectively closed stores (because apparently, the virus is far less dangerous in pot dispensaries than in bookstores, say), mandated ridiculously low occupancy for restaurants (anyone who has dined out in both NYC and anywhere out West knows that in the West our tables are already “distanced”) and generally set our hair on fire and ran around screaming that it hurts."

https://pjmedia.com/columns/sarah-h...ns-empathy-and-decency-to-destroy-us-n1097734

2. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

And all of that over a normal, routine cold. Biggest communist psyop in history! I'm sure beijing is doubled over laughing at what they got the world to do.

3. DKW

DKW Active Member

I am not saying it is just like a routine cold.

I question how we count deaths. Apparently, anyone who dies and had COVID-19 is counted as a COVID-19 death. I don't think in prior years we tested everyone who died for the flu and counted those people who had it. i think if we did, we would probably have similar numbers.

4. Hombre

Hombre PITA

I do believe there is some truth to this viewpoint (though without the mere common cold part).

And I also strongly believe that this most definitely would have not happened if this was not an election year. Many, many people on both sides are milking this for all it is worth. And the teets are about to run dry.

Controlling people with fear, plain and simple.

5. HJB

HJB Active Member

Yea, cause the people rioting and dying in Europe are sure caught up in our election. I'm sure that's it....yea, that's got to be it alright.

6. Hombre

Hombre PITA

Go away, troll. Your dickish behavior is not welcome here. I don't know why you feel the need to seek attention from halfway across the country, when you have no connection to Georgia (you are among several here, in that regard). Maybe because all of the gun forums in Texas banned you because of your dickish, troll, attention-seeking behavior.

It's rather humorous when you and another of your type get to calling each other trolls here. That is just like BLM calling the KKK a bunch of racists, and the KKK calling BLM a bunch of racists.

moe mensale and Savannah Dan like this.
  7. HJB

HJB Active Member

Wow, that's quite a reaction and rant. I'm not leaving. Why does this post make me a troll ? I have NEVER called anyone a troll on here. That's kind of your favorite accusation. I was merely responding to a comment by one of the members. Are you on medication ? Did you take it this morning ? You have no idea what my connection to Georgia might be. I bet I have more of one than you do. Nothing I have seen says you have to live in Georgia to post on here. So, just calm down and it will all be OK....have a nice day.

8. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Spot-on. I think if I were a governor, I'd mandate that testing sites test for other common diseases too. That or prohibit asymptomatic testing. But then again I have a spine, something Kemp lacks.
    Quit focusing on the election so much. This was plainly a psyops attack by beijing. They studied the whole world and knew how the world would react, yes, including the politics over here. I see this as a general attack on the west rather than the U.S. but it's undeniable that as the world's only remaining superpower, and the communist's most powerful enemy, of course they're going to launch the attack when it would damage us the most. An election year where they stood a chance of getting rid of Trump was just part of the plan.

9. HJB

HJB Active Member

I'm not focusing on the election year at all. I was merely responding by that troll named Hombre that said,

"And I also strongly believe that this most definitely would have not happened if this was not an election year. "

10. Hombre

Hombre PITA

Just go away, troll. Seek your attention elsewhere, and you here just to seek attention is what makes you a troll. I bet the list of forums from which you haven't been banned is getting short.

11. HJB

HJB Active Member

Nope, not going anywhere. I have only been banned by one forum. How many have you been banned from ? You seem to worry about that a lot. You sure seem to worry about trolls. Everyone you disagree with seems to be a troll to you. You really should have someone help you with that syndrome. It's not healthy.

I'll see you later when you are feeling better. Just stay calm and everything will be alright.

12. Hombre

Hombre PITA

Crawl back under your bridge, troll. You bring nothing positive to the forum, and only detract from it.

HJB likes this.
  13. Hombre

Hombre PITA

You display the behavior of an idiot. I don't call people trolls because I disagree with them. I call them trolls when they are either spammers, or here just seeking attention (which you are).

HJB likes this.
  14. HJB

HJB Active Member

Well learn to live with it then because I'm not leaving. Please go bother someone else now. Bye !

15. billfish3r

billfish3r New Member

Everyone is tired of this pandemic. I want to travel to places again and spend time with my friends and family. But the sad truth is, there's not much we can do about it.

16. FrontSight

FrontSight Well-Known Member

Same here, just got a notice that my unit's reunion is cancelled for another year. Next is June 2022, but I'm going to Ft. Sill anyway next year to visit friends and relatives and to eat a Meers Burger.

17. onenil

onenil Member

LOL! I could not, for the life of me, figure out who you were talking to. Then I noticed the gap in the post numbers and I realized I knew EXACTLY who you were talking to!!
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Savannah Dan and HJB like this.
  18. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Frustrations are building in certain parts of the country as a supposed "2nd wave" of the coronavirus, the one with over 99% survivability rate, brings more onerous restrictions by the Little Hitlers of America. Non-essential people, aka normal Americans, are starting to push back against the state's agents.

https://buffalonews.com/news/get-ou...cle_afde6d28-2c09-11eb-879a-7f9fc15b4747.html

19. mountainman444

mountainman444 Well-Known Member

This is pure BS.
    At least the “officials” had enough sense not to push the issue. (Of course the SWAT team and snipers showed up 30 minutes later and gassed and arrested everyone there.)(I made that last part up.)