Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

601 - 603 of 603 Posts

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
I remember reading multiple articles regarding if Trump would fire him when Fauci would contradict Trump, and it came down to Fauci being tenured and it being very difficult for Trump to fire him. It would be difficult to fire any bureaucrat that had been in office since Reagan.
That kind of crap needs to stop. Decades ago unfortunately. You don't perform or piss off your superiors, out you go. Public employees shouldn't get better conditions than their private counterparts. Government unions? That's asinine.

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
I knew Fauchi had an interest in most patents from the work of gov scientists below him, but 1,000? Some must generate a bit of royalty income.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I knew Fauchi had an interest in most patents from the work of gov scientists below him, but 1,000? Some must generate a bit of royalty income.
I saw the same 18 reasons from another page. It's also clear that Fauci is allowed to make money from the patents he owns from the vaccine. Any other industry, your research belongs to the employer (the taxpayers).

601 - 603 of 603 Posts