Time's Person of the Year Wants To Put Politicians "Against The Wall"

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by moe mensale, Dec 15, 2019.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Yeah, that little homely autistic communist Swede is finally showing her true colors. And it's all red. The little brat is following in the footsteps of Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Xi Jinping and others. Do what she says or else! Why do we allow a world stage for little shits that know absolutely nothing about anything?

Lenin was right, you know. "Give me just one generation of youth, and I’ll transform the whole world."

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2019/12/14/greta-thunberg-we-will-put-world-leaders-wall/

StarJack likes this.
  2. moe mensale

Oh, never mind. Much ado about nothing. St. Greta didn't really mean what she said. It was just an error in translation. Now she's dumb enough to believe that explanation but I'm pretty sure that the people who wrote that for her knew exactly what they meant and the point they wanted to get across.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/greta...all-break-global-activism-time-person-of-year

3. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

Dont they all start out peaceful?

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I sincerely doubt that this young girl understood her words to have the import being pushed here. You guys are unnecessarily tough on this kid with mental development issues.

Clark and Phil1979 like this.
  5. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

Her parents need their asses kicked.

6. atlsrt44

In all fairness I'd be just as tough on any other communist without development issues

rle737ng likes this.
  7. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

Then again she could be a lot smarter and shrewder than you give her credit for being.

8. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I read she has a form of autism. Her parents and other handlers are scum for using a child like that and submitting her to worldwide ridicule.

Clark likes this.
  9. Malum Prohibitum

Exactly, but my point is that we do not need to add to it. This is a child. I saw a video where a guy asked her questions (she was on a panel), and she was completely unequipped to deal with even simple questions. I felt a sense of sadness.

To be honest, I feel some anger toward supposed adult men jumping all over this girl. I am tired of seeing it, and attacking a girl with developmental issues is pathetic.

10. moe mensale

St Greta suffers from Asperger syndrome, OCD and selective mutism (she speaks when she feels like it). That said, little commies are just as bad if not worse than full grown commies, especially when they're being exploited by those around them, including their parents, to the extent Greta is.

Never underestimate "kids." In some countries and "religions" they've been known to pick up guns and knives and kill people. Vietnam is a wonderful example. Any country with more than one muslim in it is even better.

11. Malum Prohibitum

Alright, well, if this girl picks up a knife to kill you, :roll: Moe, then deal with it appropriately, hopefully without killing her. Until that happens, however, I am still going to view fully grown adult men picking on her as pathetic.

Clark likes this.
  12. atlsrt44

Ok I see your point. Anger should be directed at the puppet masters not the puppet.

phantoms and Clark like this.
  13. moe mensale

Then certain adults should stop using children, and especially easily manipulated ones, to push their agendas, whatever they may be. But it's an easy way to get the sympathy vote from stupid, uneducated adults. It's not my fault or anybody else's fault that Greta has developmental issues. But if she's going to be thrown into the lion's den as the symbol of some agenda then she's going to be fair game. Blame her parents, her handlers and all the other caring adults that don't give one sh*t about her.

OWM likes this.
  14. moe mensale

In which case she'll be a far bigger danger than we give her credit for.

15. moe mensale

You said "appropriately."

16. Malum Prohibitum

I don't see autistic children as "fair game" by any set of game rules of which I am aware, but then I have come to expect folks to try and justify their actions, regardless of how wrong they are.

Clark likes this.
  17. OWM

OWM Well-Known Member

I see an autistic child being used as a weapon and as sad and revolting as that is she is none the less a weapon and should be treated as such. Your heart may bleed for her condition in life but she could very well make that bleeding real. It's just damn disgusting.

18. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

So to extend your analogy to the breaking point, we really should blame the gun then? You're saying the democrats are right?
    She isn't posing a direct threat to anyone's life right now so I'm not sure why you feel the need to introduce the hypothetical of her causing someone physical harm.

19. moe mensale

Let me be more specific since you've gone and changed the meaning of what I said in post #10. I said "Never underestimate "kids."" I didn't say don't underestimate Greta, although I will never turn my back on any commie, adult or child.

But since you believe little kids are nothing but adorable harmless munchkins perhaps you should read this.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...sis-boy-tells-reporter-we-will-slaughter-you/
    When little Fareed waves his little knife in your face one day, I hope you'll be able to deal with it appropriately, without killing him.

20. moe mensale

And yet you feel the need to leave yourself an out. Interesting.