Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2018 Ga elections will be upon us before you know it.
Who,at this stage in the game, considering those who have announced their candidacy, do you like for Governor, Lt. Governor and Secretary of State?

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
It is kinda early, but right now for Gov I think Rep Evans is going to be hard to beat.

Edit:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Democommie? I'm just going to take a wild guess that she's anti 2A. Automatic no.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Democommie? I'm just going to take a wild guess that she's anti 2A. Automatic no.
Oh yeah was agin campus carry hard in minority report.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,157 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Perpetual election cycles, like perpetual war, are becoming an American mainstay.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perpetual election cycles, like perpetual war, are becoming an American mainstay.
I can think of other things that are worse than staying vigilant about those who will be running the government. The longer folks can study and vet the candidates the better.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I can think of other things that are worse than staying vigilant about those who will be running the government. The longer folks can study and vet the candidates the better.
It can also have the opposite affect of turning people off to the process. Do we really need 24/7/365 discussions of future elections? There's plenty of talk already about the 2020 presidential election.

·
American
3,289 Posts
It can also have the opposite affect of turning people off to the process. Do we really need 24/7/365 discussions of future elections? There's plenty of talk already about the 2020 presidential election.
That one is already decided. Auntie Maxine all the way!

·
PawPaw x 3
8,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This thread is about the gubernatorial elections here in Georgia. Feel free not to participate in the discussion

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
I have read a little about Hunter Hill and have sent him an email. He has not had time to respond yet.

https://www.votehunterhill.com/i-believe
Did you ask him about passing out Momz propaganda on the senate floor on sine die before the vote on the Gunzeverywhere bill in 2014?

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum...4429&highlight=hunter+carol+allen#post2824429

Georgia state Sen. Hunter Hill and his constituent Carol Allen talk about a proposed bill to allow students to carry guns on college campuses, at the Capitol in Atlanta, on Feb. 24, 2016. (Mary Silver/Epoch Times)
She's a head momz representative.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Evans was on a morning radio show a day ago, 98.7 I think, and mentioned how people on the "NO FLY LIST" should not have guns. Seriously?

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
Oh he always votes for them.
But does his hardest to try and keep a vote from happening or introducing poison pill amendments to water it down.

He actively works to sabotage pro-gun legislation, but then votes pro-gun when nothing is left for him to disrupt.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Evans was on a morning radio show a day ago, 98.7 I think, and mentioned how people on the "NO FLY LIST" should not have guns. Seriously?
Well I hope she keeps that up!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts