Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
69,784 Posts
All he has to say is that the 15 year old put him in fear for his life. :lol: If his claim is not accepted, then we can all scream racism and whine about how the Stand Your Ground law does not apply to blacks in Georgia.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I am glad I am not a cop when I see crap like that. I would have to requisition a new night stick if I found that human turd.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
http://www.wtoc.com/story/35730353/...-2-assault-suspects-after-restaurant-incident
Police say both suspects left in a cream or silver-colored 2007 Cadillac Escalade with tag number REU8495. Officials say the two have access to two other vehicles described as a silver 2004 Cadillac Deville 4s with Georgia tag number PVK5483, and a green 1996 Cadillac Deville 4s with Georgia tag number BXQ1673. They are described as a heavy-set, medium-height, black male wearing a black T-Shirt, red shorts, and a red cap, and a slender-built, tall, black female wearing an all black shirt, pants, and cap. Officials say they headed north on Highway 144. The Smiths have active warrants of aggravated battery and cruelty to children.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,156 Posts
All he has to say is that the 15 year old put him in fear for his life. :lol: If his claim is not accepted, then we can all scream racism and whine about how the Stand Your Ground law does not apply to blacks in Georgia.
Stand your ground only applies in shooting cases. So, no shoot, not SYG, Correct?

Nemo

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Stand your ground only applies in shooting cases. So, no shoot, not SYG, Correct?

Nemo
SYG involves the use of force up to and including deadly force. Deadly force - or any force level - can be accomplished with things other than firearms.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts