Three firearms for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by johnski, Apr 15, 2017.

1. johnski

johnski Well-Known Member

Cleaning out the safe and have my mind set on something else. Four firearms for sale:

1) AR-15 with 18" stainless steel 223 wylde barrel, 1-7 twist (shoots both 223 and 556) with rifle-length gas system on an Anderson lower and Aero Precision Enhanced Upper with m-lok hand guard. Tom's Tactical m16 full auto black nitrided bolt/bolt-carrier Magpul lpk and military buffer/tube with magpul slr 6-position buttstock. Magpul flip-up back up sights. BCM gunfighter charging handle and magpul b.a.d. lever. Four 30-round pmag magazines. I put this together this past Sep-Oct-Nov '16 and have just over $900 in parts. Shot less than half a mag before putting in safe. Asking $550

[​IMG]

2) Browning BDM 9mm semi-auto pistol in original box with two original 10-round magazines. Can switch between double-action like a revolver and single action. Originally made by Browning for the US Secret Service. In excellent shape. Have fired a couple of magazines out of it. Asking $400.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) More of a 'collectors piece', a WW2 French 1935-A SACM semi-auto in 7.65 long. In original condition with black laquer paint and one 7-round magazine. Is not import marked. SIG would later buy the rights to this pistol to modify and begin producing their SIG P210 pistol. It does function and does shoot. Very clean as pictured. $350

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not looking for trades, cash only, bill of sale not required unless you want one. I live in the Athens area. Must see valid GA, drivers license and/or GWCL. No sale to out-of-state visitors. Msg here or to 706-510-5619. Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. AzB

AzB Well-Known Member

Wow, beautiful firearms. And terrific prices! Too bad my budget is blown from buying a new bike, or I'd be all over 2 of them and thinking about the third...

Az

3. DMR

DMR Member

Nice.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  4. johnski

bump, will list for one more week

5. johnski

ended, relisted

6. gbohling01

gbohling01 New Member

Is this AR-15 with 18" stainless steel 223 wylde barrel, 1-7 twist still available?

7. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Pics don't work. Because Photobucket.