Georgia Packing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Senior Mumbler
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the main forums list I saw off topic political forum that stated the last reply was 8 min. ago andf had a post snippet of that reply. I eneter the off topic political forum and the post is no where to be found. Went back to the all forums list and there is the snippet so I clicked it and was able to enter the thread from there and verify that it is listed as being in the off topic political foum (hadn't been moved), but when I go into that forum it's no where to be found. Thias got me wondering if other threads are missing to.

Here's an example after I posted in that thread. The only way for me to see it is by clicking the post in the snippet description in the forums list:

When I go to the off topic political forum it's no where to be found:

·
PITA
220 Posts
Rinky dink forum software, on a forum that isn't a big money-maker for its owner.

This site is no longer about principle. It's about money, sadly.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I found the problem after a similar thing today. It turns out threads started by a ignored member don't show. It's not just the post they make, but the entire thread. The whole thread does not show if they started it, no matter who else posted in that thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts