1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I heard something about this on the radio this morning. It didn't sound right, but yes, it definitely got circulated.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
American boobs are the biggest because Americans eat like s*** and are the fattest people in the world.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
American boobs are the biggest because Americans eat like s*** and are the fattest people in the world.
Its ok honey ...this is a light hearted hopefully funny thread. your tight hole caused by your hate of America can loosen up a little.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,348 Posts
I don't discriminate (except a little). Real, fake, saline, silicone, dont matter. As long as female and not coming in from the other side and I will look.

Nemo

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,584 Posts
I don't discriminate (except a little). Real, fake, saline, silicone, dont matter. As long as female and not coming in from the other side and I will look.

Nemo
Here ya go.
This is from a genuine, natural-born female.

Attachments

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
when i lived in colorado, my friends and i used to say there was something to the colorado air. chicks there seemed unusually gifted upstairs. we told ourselves it was the decreased air pressure due to altitude that encouraged their growth...or something.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.