Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Why should we if they're participating in a legal activity like the rest of us do? Huff's gun was in his car, not inside the team facilities. Although I don't know what the "parking lot" laws are in PA.

Huff's mistake was driving through NJ with the gun. Anybody with an IQ above room temperature should know by now that you don't do that.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
[Eagles Coach] Pederson is a hunter and owns a gun, Philly.com said. But the coach told the outlet he doesn’t “necessarily understand why [the players] need guns outside of maybe sport hunting or whatever.â€

“Is it something that I condone? Is it something that I would expect? No, it’s not,†Pederson told Philly.com, adding, “They need to know that the decisions and choices they make away from this building are going to affect them as a player, it’s going to affect eventually the team, and I think eventually it’s going to affect their future as a player in the NFL.â€
I just don't understand the rationale of professional sports team owners and management in preventing their employees from exercising certain of their constitutional rights.

Yet they'll condone idiots like Colin Kaepernick when they engage in their right to act like morons and drive down the sport's viewership. Maybe they flunked the class on "connect the dots."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.