Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.geekologie.com/2011/04/your_ ... ng_the.php
The Povodokus is a conceptual dog leash that makes it look like you're shooting your dog. HAHA -- SO FUNNY. Because there's nothing better than strolling your dog around the neighborhood with something that looks like a gun to get the cops called. "Hello, 911? Remember that guy I keep calling about? The one I suspect is growing weed and likes to park his car in other people's yards? Yeah, him. Well now he's patrolling the neighborhood with a dog and handgun.
"Heel, rex!" *BLAM* "Oh, crap! Wrong gun."

·
Liver Abuser
1,061 Posts
Oh great. . . :roll:

It's one of those retractable leashes that are hated by responsible dog owners. These are only used by idiots who are incapable of controling their animals.

The gun part is just stupid. As angry as these leashes make some people, there is potential for serious problems especially at night when you can't see the cord.

:evil: Wonder what would happen if some kid takes this to school. . . . :twisted:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Wait for it... the version for use on toddlers.

I hate, HATE seeing people put leashes on their kids. I have a neighbor that does this. No chit... we're driving into the neighborhood and there he is, walking his 3 year old daughter on the leash and his chocolate lab WITH NO LEASH. The kid, on a leash... the dog, free to roam. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

·
Registered
56 Posts
AV8R said:
Wait for it... the version for use on toddlers.

I hate, HATE seeing people put leashes on their kids. I have a neighbor that does this. No chit... we're driving into the neighborhood and there he is, walking his 3 year old daughter on the leash and his chocolate lab WITH NO LEASH. The kid, on a leash... the dog, free to roam. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
The Lab no doubt has a better bloodline and credentials. :lol:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
janedoedad said:

It's one of those retractable leashes that are hated by responsible dog owners. These are only used by idiots who are incapable of controling their animals.
:twisted:
<vent>
My girlfriend's father uses those retractable leashes with his dogs... And you're right. His dogs are basically wild animals that piss and sh*t in their house with no repercussion (They had to replace the carpets recently), bark constantly, never shut up even when yelled at and if you're holding food, they might as well be humping your leg.

</vent>

And then there's dog owners like my best friend... no leash, and listens to every command like the word of god.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
:hide:
I use one to walk my dogs. But only when in the yard. Out and about..... the 6 footer.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quest50 said:
janedoedad said:

:twisted:
<vent>
My girlfriend's father uses those retractable leashes with his dogs... And you're right. His dogs are basically wild animals that piss and sh*t in their house with no repercussion (They had to replace the carpets recently), bark constantly, never shut up even when yelled at and if you're holding food, they might as well be humping your leg.

</vent>
Yeah I hate those leashes with a passion. You're not doing your dog any favors by using a retractable leash.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
After hearing a horror story from a FedEx driver friend, I only use one in the yard (because I don't want to step in :censored: and yes, I usually clean up after the dogs.) . He ran over a lady's dog while it was on a retractable leash. It ran out in front of him and the idiot didn't know to push the button on the top to lock it down.

·
Registered
227 Posts
janedoedad said:

The gun part is just stupid. As angry as these leashes make some people, there is potential for serious problems especially at night when you can't see the cord.

:evil: Wonder what would happen if some kid takes this to school. . . . :twisted:
Yay, for blanket statements. We use a retractable leash and I know for a fact we are responsible dog owners. except for the 6 foot the dog walks away while pissing and pooping she is on lock down all the way in, which makes it if anything shorter than a standard leash. We own a 20# boston/jack russell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts