·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
:popcorn:

Didn't that happen back in 2012?

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
he asked a multitude of poignant "what if" questions that, even individually, are detestable. what he didn't point out to those who may not be keeping track, is that the answer to all of those questions is that they have already happened.

but the one, most important question he didn't ask is, "what if no one gave anyone else authority over themselves in the first place?" that answer is none of it could have happened.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
but the one, most important question he didn't ask is, "what if no one gave anyone else authority over themselves in the first place?"
I think it has been more a matter of people taking authority over others rather than that authority being given. A bigger problem than even that, no one cares, and there is zero blowback.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
I think it has been more a matter of people taking authority over others rather than that authority being given. A bigger problem than even that, no one cares, and there is zero blowback.
it's a fair point. both have happened. but the latter prevents the former from happening in the first place to a large degree. of course, there is always going to be someone that thinks what's yours is ok for them to take, but it's much easier to cause "blowback" when that someone is an individual rather than a monstrously large government with veins in every aspect of one's life. the only answer is to stop this crap in its infancy every time it appears.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
I have seen him around there a fair bit recently. This was from 2014.

Nemo

Published on Jul 12, 2014
Speech That Got Judge Napolitano Fired From Fox News!

Asking questions as Judge Andrew Napolitano did in a recent broadcast on his now cancelled daily show may very well be the reason behind his recent dismissal from Fox. Though specific details are hard to come by because the Judge has yet to give any interviews on the matter, it's believed that his refusal to bow to commonly manufactured media narratives is among one of several key reasons he is no longer with the network.

The following 5-Minute Speech that Got Napolitano Fired from Fox News is one that should not only be forwarded and shared with every single man, woman and child in this country, but taught and expounded upon in every social studies, civics and government class from first grade through college.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
he asked a multitude of poignant "what if" questions that, even individually, are detestable. what he didn't point out to those who may not be keeping track, is that the answer to all of those questions is that they have already happened.
I remember watching his show the night he gave that talk. If you were asleep at the wheel you would have assumed he was talking about what was going to happen. But you're right; those things had already happened and the Judge was giving a retrospective warning to wake up.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I have seen him around there a fair bit recently. This was from 2014.
That particular show - Freedom Watch - was cancelled in early 2012. The title on the video is misleading because Fox Business was gong through a wholesale reorganization of its prime time line up. The good Judge is still around at Fox like some others who also were "fired" (eg, Eric Bolling).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts