This video gave me chills...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by GlockGary, May 9, 2016.

1. GlockGary

GlockGary Glock Block Supporter

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGnBCDfCLM[/ame]

2. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

:popcorn:

Didn't that happen back in 2012?

Last edited: May 10, 2016

3. phaed

phaed Active Member

he asked a multitude of poignant "what if" questions that, even individually, are detestable. what he didn't point out to those who may not be keeping track, is that the answer to all of those questions is that they have already happened.

but the one, most important question he didn't ask is, "what if no one gave anyone else authority over themselves in the first place?" that answer is none of it could have happened.

4. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

I think it has been more a matter of people taking authority over others rather than that authority being given. A bigger problem than even that, no one cares, and there is zero blowback.

5. phaed

phaed Active Member

it's a fair point. both have happened. but the latter prevents the former from happening in the first place to a large degree. of course, there is always going to be someone that thinks what's yours is ok for them to take, but it's much easier to cause "blowback" when that someone is an individual rather than a monstrously large government with veins in every aspect of one's life. the only answer is to stop this crap in its infancy every time it appears.

6. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I have seen him around there a fair bit recently. This was from 2014.

Nemo

7. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I remember watching his show the night he gave that talk. If you were asleep at the wheel you would have assumed he was talking about what was going to happen. But you're right; those things had already happened and the Judge was giving a retrospective warning to wake up.

8. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

That particular show - Freedom Watch - was cancelled in early 2012. The title on the video is misleading because Fox Business was gong through a wholesale reorganization of its prime time line up. The good Judge is still around at Fox like some others who also were "fired" (eg, Eric Bolling).