Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
drtybykr said:
this guy is an idiot

I know right...What did he do take a shower with this shotgun and get out and thru cloths on lol...Or does he have grease in his hair lol .

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
I wonder.... does he know that you can actually re-record video; so that when you mess it up the first time you an do it over again correctly?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Melissa5 said:
Yuk! Does his tip actually work though?
If you are asking about the tip of removing the dowel... yes it does work, and loading seems to be the easiest way to get the dowel to come out.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Anybody that hunts dove or anything else that only allows 3 shots would know about putting a "plug" into their shotgun.

The funny thing is that Mossberg puts this "plug" in there from the factory. I didn't know that.

I just use an unsharpened pencil. It only allows you to put three shells into the gun, two in the magazine and one in the chamber. Its good enough for the DNR.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Priest said:
Melissa5 said:
Yuk! Does his tip actually work though?
If you are asking about the tip of removing the dowel... yes it does work, and loading seems to be the easiest way to get the dowel to come out.
The Mossberg manuals include instructions on how to disassemble the magazine tube and remove the dowel.

This guy is a tool...

·
Registered
13 Posts
He's a yankee..he can't help it, but to act that way.lol

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
imapeopleperson said:
He's a yankee..he can't help it, but to act that way.lol
Hey hey now.... We aren't all lucky enough to have been born in the south, but we learned enough to move here. :wink:

·
Not Tacticool
648 Posts
Honestly just because he isn't polished, and doesn't know everything I don't understand why people rag on him.

He's sharing what he does know, and at least he is willing to put himself out there to learn and share.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
TerriLiGunn said:
Honestly just because he isn't polished, and doesn't know everything I don't understand why people rag on him.

He's sharing what he does know, and at least he is willing to put himself out there to learn and share.
Oh come on. You really don't know why? If you are going to put instructional videos on You Tube why would you not do a retake so you don't come off looking like an idiot. Would you really take advice from a man like that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts