This person does not look human... 'Diet or die,'

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by CR2008, Dec 9, 2010.

1. CR2008

CR2008 New Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rri-Smith-told-Diet-die-hitting-50-STONE.html
    [​IMG]

Nothing but excuses from this woman IMHO, sounds like she ate herself to that size, talking about how she never knew that her diet was crap... how can you NOT KNOW when you can't even WALK any more? This is disgusting... no wander we got freaks in government that want to tell everyone else what to eat and drink now, you take one look on this woman pictured, and they figure everyone else must be as dumb and lazy too.

2. Hock25

Hock25 New Member

This woman has enablers, who fetch her food and drugs. Without the enablers, she'd now die, but they put her there to begin with. She's is only partly to blame, as along the way one or two people merely needed to say "no."

3. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

I agree with the enablers part, but ultimately she's responsible.

4. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

[​IMG]

Hay, how bout a warning!

5. Campeck1911

Campeck1911 New Member

can we get a pic attachment? I can't view the link at work.

6. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

That's a whole not of nothing worth looking at.

Now seriously, are the taxpayers paying to feed this bedridden whale of a woman?

Can't they start weaning her off of food stamps?

You DON'T have the right to do this to yourself if you demand that other people are financially responsible for your bills.

7. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

It's the UK, so yes, she is entitled to it.

8. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

British article, but she lives in ohio.

9. CR2008

CR2008 New Member

And think about all the BS she had put her family though, it's like they are captives... I am telling you, if that were my own relative and I WARNED THEM over and over, I would NOT be around to change their nappy because they became so fat and can't use a toilet... No guilt from me either, they were warned and I will not become a slave to such people who caused themself such harm.

10. Hack Causality

Hack Causality New Member

This is exactly what sprung to my mind. A person is only capable of by themselves getting fat enough not to walk.

11. Deek

Deek Active Member

I really don't know what to say.. I mean, at what point did she not realize that

Nevermind, just nevermind.... :roll:

12. 175FO

175FO Member

Severe obesity is probably the one thing that disgusts me the most. They always say "oh it's genetic...blah...blah...blah." There's always an excuse for it when the only real explanation is they ate too much and didn't do any exercise. We didn't have this problem in our country 50-60 years ago, because people actually had to work for a living. Now you can just whine about how underprivledged you are and live off government paychecks. Then when you get to be like this woman, bed-ridden and completely helpless, you can bill the government for your healthcare. If it were up to me I would tell her, you're on your own. I would not feed her, get her water, or give her medication. She got herself in that condition she can get herself out, or die trying.

13. ClayD

ClayD New Member

She looks sure that everything is okay.

Think I just threw up in my mouth

14. Hock25

Hock25 New Member

Exactly. At some point, she began pissing and crapping herself, yet she continued her destructive behaviour, and the enabler(s) continued enabling, despite the obvious mess. It's a little different from someone with a drinking or drug problem, as they can fool those close to them, including their enablers, drive a car to fetch their own drugs/alcohol, hide it, lie about it, and so on. This woman can't lie about it, hide it, or fetch it. Another difference is a drinker could suddenly stop drinking and not die, whereas this woman would die of dehydration without her enabler(s) to bring her a drink of water.

15. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

I think it was Dale Carnegie who told a story about a woman who was bedridden and was taken care of by her mother for ten years. When her mother passed, she managed to get herself out of bed and take care of herself. Amazing!