Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Romans 10:13
4,653 Posts
Once a marine, always a marine! I like that. Even if he is taking Geritol and Rogaine. :p

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
My wife, bless her heart, has informed me that she is tired of all the "Marine" talk and stories. Some things just can't die.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
slabertooch said:
My wife, bless her heart, has informed me that she is tired of all the "Marine" talk and stories. Some things just can't die.
And your kids won't feel the need to join. They will think being raised by a Marine is worse.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Here's another one for ya USMCR. I crossed the finish line or the Peachtree win a Marine. I was relatively happy with my time - about 53 minutes - I'm sure this guy was happy with that time too. The only difference was that he was in full fatigues(including boots obviously), a ruck, and carrying a USMC flag where as I was in my race shoes, an UnderArmor tank top & shorts. The guy was a beast. I know I could do the distance in those clothes and with a pack but not that fast.

Oh.
I asked what he had in the ruck.

Guesses anyone?

A 6 pack & some ice.
Classic. :righton:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Tinkerhell said:
Here's another one for ya USMCR. I crossed the finish line or the Peachtree win a Marine. I was relatively happy with my time - about 53 minutes - I'm sure this guy was happy with that time too. The only difference was that he was in full fatigues(including boots obviously), a ruck, and carrying a USMC flag where as I was in my race shoes, an UnderArmor tank top & shorts. The guy was a beast. I know I could do the distance in those clothes and with a pack but not that fast.

Oh.
I asked what he had in the ruck.

Guesses anyone?

A 6 pack & some ice.
Classic. :righton:
Awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts