THIS IS PERFECTLY NORMAL, YOU BIGOT!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

2. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

It's time for a big comet to come along and take out the Earth.

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

4. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

That is beyond disgusting and disturbing. If ever DFCS should step in that is an example of when. I weep for the portion of the world that isn't repulsed by this sort of thing.

5. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

Straight or gay, sexualizing children is wrong.

EJR914 likes this.
  6. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

That's the problem with being so open-minded your brain falls out.
    Or, being such a gay-rights extremist that you think no sort of faggotry can ever be criticized, because you have "a right" not only to do whatever you want, in front of everybody and anybody, but you have a right not to hear a word of criticism about it.

It's the nose in the camel's tent, playing out in real-life. It starts off with good intentions and reasonable changes, and then goes all Loony Tunes.

STEP 1: Don't put Lance and Bruce in jail for sodomy. Let them get a motel room and screw if they want to. It's their business, not ours.

STEP 2: Don't let Lance and Bruce get fired from their jobs when they come out as gay. As long as they can do the work, they get to stay, no matter how gross their co-workers and the business's customers thinks their conduct is. The government must guarantee job security for them.

STEP 3: Lance and Bruce can adopt boys, become foster parents, and encourage a new generation of Americans to become gay by being a good example of gayness 24/7 to the boys they raise. All without any criticism being allowed. Their "rights" not to have their feelings hurt is enshrined in the law.

STEP 4: Since gay is "equal to" heterosexuality in every way, it's got to be equally represented in the entertainment media, news, sports, and other aspects of pop culture. There will be gay quotas, affirmative action, reverse discrimination, etc. Companies will be ordered to use openly gay models in their print ads, doing obviously gay things, and ditto for actors and scripts used in TV / video advertisements. There could be special tax breaks given to straight people who come out as gay and check the gay box on their tax forms. All in the name of diversity. Because, you know, diversity is always good.

7. gunsmoker

Yeah, but what about just letting a kid temporarily dress and act like the adult you want and expect them to grow up to be? I think there's a lot more leeway for that to be "OK" even with sexy clothes and mannerisms when the child is conforming to his or her real gender, not one picked on a whim.

8. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

:lol:

9. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

If you had a normal little girl that age, acting that way and hanging out with strippers in public, 99% of the audience would get up and leave. Most of the other strippers would even be concerned with her behavior at that age. The media would be outraged and law enforcement would come down hard on whoever allowed it to happen.

Let me get one thing clear: Homosexuality is a morality issue. Regardless of my beliefs of it being right or wrong, it's not the government's place to legislate morality. Who you screw is between you and the good Lord and I've got enought to talk about when we meet at his judgement throne, your sex life won't be anywhere on my docket for the day. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

But when a subculture normalizes the sexualization of a child, and praises what is nothing short of molestation and exploitation of that child, there is a HUGE problem. The LGBT community needs to get a handle on this FAST or that 3% of the population is going to find themselves close to %0 of the population before too long.

10. moe mensale

That's child exploitation. No adult has the right to manipulate any child to feed his fantasies and perversions.

EJR914 likes this.
  11. moe mensale

Are you being sarcastic or serious?

12. gunsmoker

Well look at the bright side. Now all these couples that would like to have some sons and some daughters, but through chance end up having all of one kind and none of the other, can fix that themselves.
    They can just raise some of their boys as girls, or raise one of their girls as the son they’ve always wanted. Problem solved.

13. moe mensale

The "parents" should be bitch slapped and charged for child exploitation.

EJR914 likes this.
  14. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

Nah that’s not a solution , take the child from them and have the parents spayed and nuetered