Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Horrific video, but well worth watching.

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
Propaganda, pure and simple. Yuck it up.

I don't care they behead people.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
JiG said:

I could care less too. Keep it on your own soil, we have no problems. They start doing that here in the states, and we have a whole new ballgame and it wont be pretty.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TippinTaco said:
JiG said:

I could care less too. Keep it on your own soil, we have no problems. They start doing that here in the states, and we have a whole new ballgame and it wont be pretty.
that is the whole point, they are here now, in every state, building worship centers like the one they want to build in N.Y. to worship thier god that tells them to do this to all non believers.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JiG said:

not propaganda..........TRUTH, FACT.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
vanguard said:
TippinTaco said:
JiG said:

that is the whole point, they are here now, in every state, building worship centers like the one they want to build in N.Y. to worship thier god that tells them to do this to all non believers.
ehh bro don't make a mountain out of a ant hill until the appocolypse comes. they cut peoples heads off over there every day, its like a football game here. When we start seeing local news papers telling us that an islamic church down the road cut off the heads of 50 ppl, we can then start thinking of a way to solve the problem. At this time, I'm not going to focus my attention on a matter that seems to only exist in countries that lack enforcement. Mexico and the sand box are great examples of that. Yes they have law enforcement, but its sorta like they don't. Ya heard me ;)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Anyone who shows contempt for the judge or for the priest who stands ministering there to the LORD your God is to be put to death. You must purge the evil from Israel. - Deuteronomy 17:12
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." - Leviticus 20:13
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." - Deuteronomy 13:13-19
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. -Deuteronomy 22:20-21
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. -Leviticus 24:10-16
Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death; those who do any work on that day must be cut off from their people. For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death. -Exodus 31:14-15

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
dcannon1, I didn't realize you were that guy. Why is there always someone who's quick to bash Christianity when it is not even the topic being discussed?

Lemme guess.... You're atheist?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
AV8R said:
dcannon1, I didn't realize you were that guy. Why is there always someone who's quick to bash Christianity when it is not even the topic being discussed?

Nope, I completely believe in God. Just don't subscribe to any particular religion.

I don't think I bashed Christianity, I was just showing that other religious texts have the same type of language in them. It's not exclusive to Islam and it doesn't make the 95% of good things in those texts irrelevant either.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
The muslim brotherhood is all over the news lately.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=207415

The full text, translated by PMW, will be posted Wednesday on the organization’s website, Palwatch.org.

“The Islamic ummah,†it says, referring to the supranational community of Muslims, “can regain its power and be liberated and assume its rightful position which was intended by Allah, as the most exalted nation among men, as the leaders of humanity.â€

Elsewhere, it exhorts Muslims, “Know your status, and believe firmly that you are the masters of the world, even if your enemies desire your degradation.â€
“It should be known that jihad and preparation towards jihad are not only for the purpose of fending off assaults and attacks of Allah’s enemies from Muslims, but are also for the purpose of realizing the great task of establishing an Islamic state and strengthening the religion and spreading it around the world.â€
No matter what you believe in, if ain't islam, you're as good as dead should they march upon your house. And goes for those of you who cry about Christianity whenever someone criticizes islam. If you're atheist, then why are you even concerned with religious threads?

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
dcannon1 said:
AV8R said:

Nope, I completely believe in God. Just don't subscribe to any particular religion.

I don't think I bashed Christianity, I was just showing that other religious texts have the same type of language in them. It's not exclusive to Islam and it doesn't make the 95% of good things in those texts irrelevant either.
Tell me, then... why did you edit this out of your original reply:
Man I am so glad Christianity's religuous text doesn't promote murder...oh...wait
Something to hide? Browser caches are a wonderful thing, aren't they.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
dcannon1, all of the verses that you chose are from the Old Testament and are not part of the new covenant that was established when God sent Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. The New Testament covenant is about love and peace. OTOH, the Muslims are still doing what they have always been doing since Mohammad made up that false religion.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
AV8R said:
Tell me, then... why did you edit this out of your original reply:
Man I am so glad Christianity's religuous text doesn't promote murder...oh...wait
Something to hide? Browser caches are a wonderful thing, aren't they.
B/c you were right, that did sound like bashing, and that was not my intention.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
This video only takes about nine minutes of your time, but will give you a good understanding of how Muslims can do this here at home. It's not far off.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts