Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eventually I'm going to get a holster for my G17 so I can carry concealed, but I'm not quite sure about which one to get. I think I like the comp-tac holsters more than the standard, more mass produced gun store holsters, but I haven't actually gotten to try one yet. Anyone out there have an opinion on comp-tac's products?

Anyone tried the Infidel? I've been debating between the Infidel and the ctac for a while now. The Infidel seems like it might be just a tad thicker, but if I'm starting out with a G17 then maybe that extra little bit of thickness won't make much of a difference. And the Infidel has different clip options and configurations.

I won't be carrying until I take some classes to edumacate myself a little more, but that doesn't mean I can't buy more stuff now. More stuff kicks ass!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Rammstein! That's very helpful. I liked the Infidel because it was a couple bucks cheaper and could mimick all the other holsters by buying the different mounting points. But, it didn't seem like it could imitate the CTAC as well as it could imitate the others, and I really like that one for some reason. I guess I'll have to buy the CTAC first. The CTAC seems like it would do a better job of concealing a G17 from your description.

What is this tab reversal mod? I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts