Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,798 Posts
Adam5 is correct.

I have the CTAC and I love it. The CTAC does everything I need it to do and then some.

Since you are trying to decide on the two let me help.

What are your needs? Do you need to very discrete about carrying? Do you need to tuck your shirts in most of the time? If so, then go with the CTAC. Because you can make the pistol virtually invisible. And if you need even more concealability you can do the tab reversal mod and drop the holster down into your belt line.

Do you need a good IWB holster that you can easily don/doff? Go with the Infidel. Besides, when you get the infidel you basically get the option to go with every other type of holster that Comp-Tac makes (minus the CTAC).

Ideally, what I plan to do in the future is have three holsters (all comp-tac) Their OWB paddle for range and day time daily carry, the Infidel with the clip for night time daily carry, and the CTAC with the tab mod for ultimate concealability.

Also, I highly recommend Comp-Tac because they have great customer service.

· Registered
5,798 Posts
Adam5, you may want to get the Infidel instead. I've heard other people say that the clip broke and since it is part of the holster itself the whole thing must be replaced. The Infidel doesn't have that problem, and with the single clip configuration is is more-or-less the same holster.

· Registered
5,798 Posts
Adam5 said:
They don't make an Infidel to fit a PPK. That's what I was originally looking for. I was told that they don't have the right mold for it.
Ah, ok.

I'd give 'em a call to double check if you haven't already.

· Registered
5,798 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.