Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
68,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lessons We Learned.

A good, and short, article from a group in Ohio that recently went through herculean efforts to change the law in Ohio.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
And something good for each of us to take into consideration. In particular in my mind given the "youth" of GCO/GPO

We are not big enough. We need to work with gun stores to help us get useful information to all those that support our goals, but don’t check our website often or receive the NRA alerts. Our base is large, but we need to insure they are better informed. Word of mouth is still the best advertising. Does your gun store display Buckeye Firearms brochures? If not please take it upon yourself to make this happen. Contact us if you need any help.

Did your firearms instructor tell you about Buckeye Firearms? Will he/she hand out information about us to their students? Will you contact him/her and ask them? Let us know if you or someone you know will hand out information to their students. Buckeye Firearms will furnish the supplies at no cost to the instructor. For those instructors who hand out our information, we will add a link to them from our web site. The more we help each other, the more successful we become.
This certainly applies to GCO.
There is a lovely flyer
http://www.georgiapacking.org/GPFlyer.pdf
that we can all take to our local gun stores/ranges. Something as simple as that can add tons of members.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Thanks for the articles, MP~. I am now making copies of the GP flyer and will begin placing them in gun stores, sporting goods stores, etc., in my area this weekend.

·
68,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am bumping this up for new forum participants who may not have seen it previously.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts