Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Extremely combative suspect. These cops did not know what they were in for. Watching this video, you just know these officers had to be scared for their very lives.

I am glad they were finally able to get the situation under control.

The suspect has now been charged with felony resisting an officer.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
They forgot damage to public property when she chipped that concrete floor with her face.

Reactions: moe mensale

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
She's white so there's nothing to be concerned about.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
What did she do to be thrown down face first? Looks to me she was turning like she was talking. Not trying to resist. Was he asking questions with her face pressed against a wall?

·
Registered
91 Posts
What did she do to be thrown down face first? Looks to me she was turning like she was talking. Not trying to resist. Was he asking questions with her face pressed against a wall?
She was unconscious before the body slam. The turn you mention is her body responding to gravity's call after the officer released her. If you watch closely you can see that he gradually increases pressure on her neck (into the wall) throughout (weight planted on foot toward cruiser/liftoff on foot near wall) releasing that pressure allowed her to begin falling before he made the heroic choice to save her by accelerating the process.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
How dare her lose consciousness and not respect his athorita

Reactions: EJR914

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Like xd45packer mentioned, she was out before he encouraged her to stop resisting and get on the ground. It's amazing that he was able to go home at the end of his shift. She nearly got the best of him.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Did she have a medical problem, or what made her pass out before she was violently slammed to the ground to fall on top of her head?

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Cue
u
e

·
Registered
14,962 Posts
Did she have a medical problem, or what made her pass out before she was violently slammed to the ground to fall on top of her head?
She had been drinking. Doesn't say how drunk or sober she was but that combined with the pressure applied to her neck may have caused her to blackout.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-slams-woman-ground-knocking-out/

On July 24, police were called to McNeil's home by her husband during an argument. According to the lawsuit, McNeil had been drinking which sparked the argument.

·
Registered
14,962 Posts
Officer Eastmead will no doubt be put in for the "Community Policing" award for his heroic actions.

As for the rest of those badged professionals, their implicit condoning of Eastmead's actions is why they give the entire LE community a bad name and foul stench.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Before passing any judgement I would like to see what took place before they got to the jail. There could be a lot more to the story than what this video shows.
Speaking of judgment, isn't that the responsibility of the judicial branch and not the executive branch? Part of the check and balance built into the system to keep the executive branch from, well, punishing people like cracking their skulls open on concrete floors.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Before passing any judgement I would like to see what took place before they got to the jail. There could be a lot more to the story than what this video shows.
What does it matter before they got to the jail once she was unconscious she was not a threat and slamming her down was excessive.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,933 Posts
Those are not men, those things are monsters. The poor woman was already unconscious, her head was going limp to the side, and then the cop, perceiving his precious "authority" being challenged, he violently slammed her to the ground severely injuring her.

All of those thugs who did this and who just watched it should be in prison for a very long time.

I hope she sues and wins millions of dollars for her pain and suffering.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts