Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not vote Republican, I voted Libertarian, but there is sooooo much wrong in this video that it's not even funny. It's a Democratic video, released by barackobama.com.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
All comments on that video are moderated. I didn't find a SINGLE comment opposing the video or the message. Typical.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember every time that Obama violated the US Constitution. I remember that he's the first president to ever take over US corporations. I remember the he is th efirst president to call for the firing of the CEO of a US corporation. I remember that he got Obama care passed, which FORCES people to buy healthcare or pay heavy fines. I remember the money that he wasted on his failed "stimulus plan". I remember him bowing before foreign kings, something that hasn't happened since the American Revolution.

I remember what this great country was and can be again.

I REMEMBER!

That's why I voted Libertarian.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I just left a comment and got a message saying "Comment Pending Approval" So much for free speech from www.barackobama.com

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Watching that video... make me remember why I planned to vote LIBERTARIAN !!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
BG_Atl said:
Watching that video... make me remember why I planned to vote LIBERTARIAN !!
that video is just disgusting.

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
I Remember Too

Adam5 said:
I remember every time that Obama violated the US Constitution thereby treasonously violating his oath. I remember that he's the first president to ever take over US corporations. I remember the he is th efirst president to call for the firing of the CEO of a US corporation. I remember that he got Obama care passed, which FORCES people to buy healthcare or pay heavy fines. I remember the money that he wasted on his failed "stimulus plan". I remember him bowing before foreign kings, something that hasn't happened since the American Revolution.

I remember what this great country was and can be again.
:applause:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
There is more than wrong with that video, I don't often pull this out, but I'm going with FUBAR ON THIS ONE! You know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
An obviously scripted video ploy backed by some whackjob left wing organization in an attempt to sway the voters. They apparently didn't succeed.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I remember when Nancy Pelosi had a job as Sneaker of the House.

A good friend of mine whom is a high ranking congress member released part of Nancys goodbye speech to me.

This is just a snippet

"I'm not a Witch, I'm just like you, I'm unemployed"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts