There's gonna be a gun show in Cumming November 13 & 14

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by Macktee, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I'll post an actual sign-up asking for volunteers in a couple of weeks, this is just to get people thinking about it.

A fair number of GCO members live in and around that area, so I'm expecting a real stampede of people offering to help. I've already heard from two volunteers and the GCO Update only hit the in-boxes yesterday. Pretty good so far! Anyone else interested may e-mail of PM me. Thanks.

Oh. Just a friendly word of warning.

Should that stampede not occur, just remember, I know where some of you live...

2. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I don't know if will be Sat or Sun, but I'll give you half day or so.

4. Macktee

Macktee New Member

That's great!

I haven't even posted an official request for volunteers and we're already up to five (including me). That's just wonderful. Thanks guys and gals!

CYA the 13th and 14th.

People really don't have to sign up for a specific time or amount of time. Anyone attending the show is welcome to stop by the table and talk to people for a while. Whenever works for you, works for us. Stay as long, or as short, as you wish.

5. ForsythGlock

ForsythGlock Member

Great news! Where is the gun show going to be held?

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Lakewood 400 Antique Market on Hwy9.

7. fiwit

fiwit New Member

I'm dog-sitting that weekend, so can't officially sign up (could if it were in Cobb), but if I can break away from the pack, I'll come and hang out for awhile

8. Macktee

Macktee New Member

That would be wonderful.

Let me know, if you can, when you think you might be there and I'll try to meet up with you.

CYA