Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
14,101 Posts
Re: saiga

MLS 4506 said:
adam5-the last time i was in nicks guns ,they had one in 223 &7.62x39 for 259.00 :wink:
Thanks,
I'll look into them when I'm ready to buy it. When I bought my PPK, they had the best price in town.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,693 Posts
"$200 tax"

outrageous!

·
Atlanta Overwatch
14,101 Posts
Hickory Flatlander said:
Yeah....I got something for them....Saiga 12 conversion :twisted:

Nice 12!!! I just picked up a Saiga .223 last weekend. On range trips Sunday afternoon and last night, I ran 130 rounds through her. I've ordered an optic mount and red dot that came in today. I'm not sure what all I'm going to do to it yet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Adam5 said:
Nice 12!!! I just picked up a Saiga .223 last weekend. On range trips Sunday afternoon and last night, I ran 130 rounds through her. I've ordered an optic mount and red dot that came in today. I'm not sure what all I'm going to do to it yet.
I just picked up a .308 .....convert that .223 its a nice shooter. Here are a few of my other evil guns. Zombies....Come get Some!

Yugo M92 pistola, Bulgy AK74, Romy AK47,MAK90, S12, SKS ,AMD65

·
Registered
627 Posts
When prepping for the zombie-filled PAW, there are many, many factors to consider.

Go to www.zombiehunters.org for more advice than you'll be able to absorb on which weapon is the best when preparing for the zompacalypse.

FWIW, I chose the 16" AR15 as my primary, with a Glock 21 .45acp as sidearm.

Zombie Squad -- We can handle this; we've talked about it on the internet.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Rammstein said:
I felt the need to up my protection against zombies....so today I bought this little guy:

real pictures after I get the digital camera back on Sunday.
Ramm.....for those of us who are less knowledgeable in the art of fine weaponry.....what the heck is that beautiful hunk of zombie eradicator?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Another big +1 on the Saiga! I converted a 7.62 to a pistol grip and that thing is pure fun. $250 at Nick's Guns and another $100 in parts from Midwest Armory and Kvar. Much higher quality than a WASR and pretty accurate out of the box. I was hitting stationary clay pigeons at 100 yards with the iron sights the other day. That's good enough zombie protection for me.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
larryg2 said:
Ramm.....for those of us who are less knowledgeable in the art of fine weaponry.....what the heck is that beautiful hunk of zombie eradicator?
That's a Stag Arms 15. I had to get it for the zombies that are 100+ yards out. :D

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Ramm,
You didn't get a left handed one did you?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.