1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Everything I have read so far about the HK is very good, anyone else?

·
68,680 Posts
Hk - No Compromise.

But I should think just about any AK would also do the job of dispatching hordes of zombies, and probably for a lot less expense.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I faired best with a Barrett as my primary and the sawed off shotgun as my backup when the zombies got too close. Both do quite well on the fat zombies and the military zombies in armor. Unfortunately, you don't find the Barrett until day 16 or so.

Don't know what I'm talking about and have time to kill? Click here :lol:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Since I'm bargain shopping now, I'll be looking for a WASR10 AK47 and 8rd Maverick 88 this weekend. From the reviews I've read, the AK47 7.62x39 will be my preference in 28 days. I've seen several good deals online, but I'll probably go nuts waiting on the shipping. OOPS didn't mean to say 'nuts'. I'll just grow impatient.

·
68,680 Posts
Hey, sorry to pull the post off topic, with it being so relevant to our concerns over zombies and whatnot, but, triggerman357, is Black Man with a Gun your web site :D , or is it just one you like?

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Wow that Last Stand game is fun! I did most of my Zombie killing with the MP5 and either the pump shotgun or the chainsaw.... :twisted:

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Yeah that Last Stand is addictive, made it to 8 days, man do they keep coming. good way to kill some time.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Hey, sorry to pull the post off topic, with it being so relevant to our concerns over zombies and whatnot, but, triggerman357, is Black Man with a Gun your web site :D , or is it just one you like?
No, it belongs to Kenn Blanchard. I just correspond with him for tudoring.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Hk - No Compromise.
They also hate civilians.

I don't understand their policy of not wanting to sell the HkM4 or whatever it is called to civilians.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Hk - No Compromise.

But I should think just about any AK would also do the job of dispatching hordes of zombies, and probably for a lot less expense.
Zombies are attacking, there's mass chaos, and you're worried about price?

Mass chaos = mass amounts of cheap ammo for me.

·
68,680 Posts
Rammstein said:
They also hate civilians.

I don't understand their policy of not wanting to sell the HkM4 or whatever it is called to civilians.
Ducking for political cover . . .

Doesn't Colt do the same?

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Yeah, but Hk are bigger assholes about it.

·
hu huh, you said "Member"
585 Posts
yeah HK has a Capitol Beltway attitude...

for zombies / SHTF I can't see much better than an AK. Ammo is cheap, parts and mags are everywhere, including 75 and 100 round drums... And damn near everything for an AK is cheaper than the AR/M16 family.

Hell for the same amount as a rock bottom AR build (lets say $600 which also buys you no mags), you can buy an AK ($350-400) plus 1000 rounds ($160) and a dozen steel 30-rd mags ($80). thats a nice start against the zombies.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,832 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I felt the need to up my protection against zombies....so today I bought this little guy:

real pictures after I get the digital camera back on Sunday.

·
68,680 Posts
Rammstein said:
I felt the need to up my protection against zombies....so today I bought this little guy:

real pictures after I get the digital camera back on Sunday.
You need to pay the $200 tax and get a 10.5 inch upper for that.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts