Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mixed a can of no-beans chili with a can of pinto beans. Am I forever cursed? :lol:

Does the fact that I also added a can of roast beef to it shed any light on the situation?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
Were you making a spicy thick beefy bean stew?

OR

Were you making a shredded beef chili?

Depending on your answer you may be asked for a recipe or ye shall be forever cursed and your soul condemned to walk the chili pepper fields (primarily Carolina Reaper) naked for eternity. There shall be imps afoot in those fields squeezing and throwing the peppers at you.

Nemo

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The answer is I had no idea what I was doing. It was a fairly large can of Luck's pinto beans (29 oz), a small can of no-bean Kroger brand chili (15 oz), and a 12 oz Walmart Great Value can of roast beef.

I took the liberty to add a liberal (but not leftist) helping of non-racist black pepper, a grateful dash of garlic powder, and a non-bashful amount of "Fresh Finds" french fry seasoning.

It turned out so well, I ate the half of it and saved the rest for later.

May the imps of pepper punishment never grace my presence. :lol:

Were you making a spicy thick beefy bean stew?

OR

Were you making a shredded beef chili?

Depending on your answer you may be asked for a recipe or ye shall be forever cursed and your soul condemned to walk the chili pepper fields (primarily Carolina Reaper) naked for eternity. There shall be imps afoot in those fields squeezing and throwing the peppers at you.

Nemo

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
OK, you put beans in there, but you never mentioned the revered C word in relation to your makings. So you will not be punished.

Nemo

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does the next letter of that C word look like an h? If so, I did might have mentioned it. :runaway:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
DAYUM on myself. I missed it. You pointed it out and that binds upon you the curses forever.

BUT, I did not notice the sin and you were honorable and notified all. That shall keep the curses from you for now.

But holding them in abeyance for your causing it to be noticed comes with a cost itself. Be warned, if you ever discuss beans in violation of the rule in the future, not only shall you be cursed, but it shall follow your progeny and bloodline for 3 generations.

Be warned and be careful.

Nemo

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I shall tread the path of abeyance lightly and with honor. ;-)

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
He was warned and notified of consequences. He is repentant and sincere. And he can blow up down there. I am far enough away to not affect me. But you guys in Ga can ban him. And probably should.

Nemo

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Nemo! You were on a roll there, then took a sudden left turn agin' me! I know now why you moved to Virginny, getting closer to yankee territory I see. One more step and you'll be living it up in Massechoosets. Fair weather friend! :cry:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't have much use for those things. Now if I could only grow a stash like that... :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.