The U Joint Clayton Ga

Discussion in 'Places Off-Limits' started by jimmiedom66, Nov 5, 2019.

1. jimmiedom66

jimmiedom66 Member

All the doors, no gun signs on premises, the U Joint Restaurant in Clayton Ga.

2. ejh56

ejh56 New Member

I’m a local to Clayton and have eat at the U Joint on several occasions. Unfortunately I’ve never noticed the no firearms sign on the door because I always am seated on the patio. After seeing jimmiedom66’s post I purposely went by there this morning to see for myself and sure enough, it’s there. As long as they take this position I assure you I will not support their business. It’s their right to decide that this is their position but it’s mine to decide where I will spend my hard earned money and rest assured it will not be at the U Joint in Clayton, GA and I will certainly try to discourage as many people as possible from eating there!

3. HK91Fan

HK91Fan New Member

The U-Joint sucks anyway, go across the street to Clarks or up to Rumor Hazit, much better people.

4. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Did you tell them about it? You need to go back and take a couple friends. A group of 6 or 8 really helps. When you go in you notice the sign and ask for the manager. Then show him the sign, your permit, your sidearm and your back. Be sure to be inclusive and make sure those with you point out theirs also. Make sure you take a multicultural group also. Let him know that you will spread the word and discourage all you can from patronizing his restaurant.
    You may only cost him a dollar a day, but thats a dollar someone else gets. Not him. Might mention that too.

Plan it in advance so if you succeed and they take the sign down you eat there. Let them know you will also spread the word to go there with the sign gone and will be watching to see if it goes back up.

Nemo

print some and carry with you.

http://www.learntocarry.com/nogunsnomoney/

http://www.learntocarry.com/nogunsnomoney/NoGunsNoMoney-Variety.pdf

OWM likes this.
  5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Also let them know they can spread the information about their policy on friendorfoe.us so everyone knows about their beliefs.

Tell them you understand the time requirements of getting upper management approval/instructions so you will give them a week or so to get it posted there. And if they do not have the time for it you will be pleased to post the information for them.

Then follow through.

Nemo

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  6. ejh56

ejh56 New Member

7. ejh56

ejh56 New Member

Actually I went by U Joint yesterday morning around 8:00 AM well before the restaurant opened. I will certainly find a way to express my dissatisfaction with their policy and to let them know I’ve voted with my feet and left.