The Total Stupidity of the MSM

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by cdtracing, Sep 2, 2007.

1. cdtracing

cdtracing New Member

For my 100th post I give you the stupid anti American media. I can't even come up with the words to understand the minds of the asshats who are saying this puke about our service men.

I got the story from News Busters.

Chris

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mithridate ... let-photos

[​IMG]

Yahoo! News / AFP Disingenuous Use of Bullet Photos
    By Mithridate Ombud | August 15, 2007 - 17:43 ET
    Hot on the heels of Barack Hussein Obama claiming U.S. troops are "killing civilians", Yahoo! News runs a AFP picture (right) taken by Wissam al-Okaili showing a woman with two bullets that purportedly "hit her house" during a coalition forces raid.

I won't even insult you by pointing out what's wrong with this picture. One photographer on a forum asks "How would any photo editor ever allow such a photo to be published?" I offer two answers; 1. Because they want to believe. 2. Because they don't know the first thing about guns or bullets.

In a completely Clintonesque defense (depends what the meaning of 'is' is), some are claiming that the bullets could have "hit her house" -- had they been thrown at it. '

[/img]

2. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I'm betting slingshot...

:-k

3. Ashe

Ashe Active Member

old old news

4. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

Still a good example of the stupidity of some reporters.

5. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

6. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

:roll: Can we slap the liberal media now? I think this helps prove are invested in America loosing this war. The Liberals put out so much propoganda against us (America) it should be criminal. :groupprotest:

7. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Thanks butter, that totally explains it!

:wink: