Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's about butt kicking. With different kickers this time around.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Basically, that people with common sense will now control the narrative, and that the left will go down kicking and screaming (the "rough waters ahead"), and that he hopes it won't go beyond that level.

Folks, if you do something out there which causes the snowflakes to perceive you to be a Trump supporter, prepare to be tongue-lashed.

So what was all that about?

I found it a long winded way of saying not very much.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,160 Posts
So what was all that about?

I found it a long winded way of saying not very much.
I like to think I can read pretty well and understand pretty good. But I am asking that same question.

I guess I will try this again tomorrow. Maybe it just too late at night for me to understand.

Nemo

·
American
3,289 Posts
I like to think I can read pretty well and understand pretty good. But I am asking that same question.

I guess I will try this again tomorrow. Maybe it just too late at night for me to understand.

Nemo
It wasn't your reading comprehension or the late hour. Oh, and in the circle I traveled in during the 80's no one thought it smart to mouth progressive platitudes as was asserted in the article.

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts

Nemo
About all it really said is the once political cold war that has been around is now being declared as going hot by the left. People who believe in the Constitution and rule of law are in the cross hairs.

That's it...

Like I said a very long winded way of saying not very much.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,532 Posts
I gave it one minute of real reading, then 30 seconds of skimming, and I decided that it's not worth it.
What we have there, is a failure to communicate. (ever seen the movie Cool Hand Luke?)

If anybody can find another writing from this author that is less rambling, and makes a point, and starts out by identifying the point the article is about to make, great. I'll try THAT.
Not THIS.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Even though I posted it, I do agree. But I enjoyed the read.

We have friends who are super lefties and some are shunning us now just from the suspicion that we are not fellow travelers. They expect to see rabid Facebook posts or likes.

And speaking of time wasters, what really annoys me about videos on the web, whether gun, automotive, or technical info/reviews is that you have to watch 8 or 10 minutes for 30 seconds of useful information. I don't even bother with them.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Basically, that people with common sense will now control the narrative, and that the left will go down kicking and screaming (the "rough waters ahead"), and that he hopes it won't go beyond that level.

Folks, if you do something out there which causes the snowflakes to perceive you to be a Trump supporter, prepare to be tongue-lashed.
this somewhat happened to me the day after the election, standing in line for class. all the snowflakes were frantically expressing their disbelief, and talking about how the world was ending. this one guy i know turned to me, and i asked him how he was doing. he said he was pissed, and disappointed, etc, then, in return, asked me how i was doing. i answered just great. everyone around went silent.

of course, in these retards' simplistic bifurcated minds, that meant i was a trump supporter. an enemy had just appeared in their midst, even though i was no such thing. there was no tongue lashing, though.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I think things are about to get pretty crazy fairly soon. It's unfortunate that the media lied to everyone for so long, especially the Dems. For many, their B.S. Obama world is crashing down around them, and they are horrified and frightened. I think the horror and fear is on the cusp of morphing into rampant mob violence.

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
I think things are about to get pretty crazy fairly soon. It's unfortunate that the media lied to everyone for so long, especially the Dems. For many, their B.S. Obama world is crashing down around them, and they are horrified and frightened. I think the horror and fear is on the cusp of morphing into rampant mob violence.
The mob violence has already started. Over 30% of Californian's are pushing for secession. What should be peaceful protest are laced with random acts of violence and destruction.

The zombies have started to rise up!

AKA: Those without independent thought.

·
NRA Instructor
3,391 Posts
Let them secede. Trump can build a longer wall.
:twisted:
Agree...
And make California pay for it!
Transplant every Trump voter to other states where some counties went blue. This will leave room for the rest of the secession zombies that want to leave the US another place to go besides Canada.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
Let them secede. Trump can build a longer wall.
:twisted:
They cannot leave, secession is not allowed.

California has one of the nations highest GDPs, they cannot leave without destroying our economy.

If they leave anyway and take over property that belonged to the previous government, they will have no right to defend the seized property. Anything done to prevent the US from reentering the property will get a full scale invasion.

As well, preservation of the union matters more than anything else. No matter what reason California can come up with, they cannot defeat the "preservation of the union" problem.

Three years into the war, liberalism will be emancipated. And then over 100 years later, it will be said the US went to war with California because of liberalism. They will point to California's secession documents where they said they left to preserve liberalism in the face of a changing country.If that is why they left, then it must be what the US went to war to end.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Tongue lashings or loosing your Fartbook account may be the least of our problems. I fully expect physical confrontations based just on the continued reactions of the losers to Trump's actions. They'll keep this up to the point where it becomes an inevitability.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts