1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
American
3,289 Posts
A picture is worth a thousand words....

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
Guys, that's old. He ended up resigning when he was asked to tone things down some. He ran for and was elected to Congress.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Why is BLM in the title? This is older than the BLM. I always thought it was WWE ish and on the simple side.

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
I thought dueling was illegal in the US? That certainly sounded like a challenge to a duel to me.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought dueling was illegal in the US? That certainly sounded like a challenge to a duel to me.
Hahaha. Kind of did didn't it. His message for men to stand up to this was spot on though I think.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, that's old. He ended up resigning when he was asked to tone things down some. He ran for and was elected to Congress.
Hey man. Provide some links. I'd like to learn more about that which you say.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
So does that mean he resonated with the anti police or with the pro police?
It doesn't matter which side he resonated with. His attitude was unprofessional no matter how you slice it. I have no respect for a cop who fancies himself a YouTube caped crusader.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Okay... but do you have any respect for the message itself?
No. It's just Kabuki theater for the masses and nothing more than a challenge to the thugs. Do you believe they have any more respect for Higgins or his department after the video came out? I don't.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No. It's just Kabuki theater for the masses and nothing more than a challenge to the thugs. Do you believe they have any more respect for Higgins or his department after the video came out? I don't.
They don't really respect anyone now do they? It may have been Kabuki theater but he still got elected according to the date stamp Nazi above.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
according to the date stamp Nazi above.
So someone who asks for the record to be reflected accurately is a "nazi"?

I bet you're great at golf....

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
They don't really respect anyone now do they? It may have been Kabuki theater but he still got elected according to the date stamp Nazi above.
Elected by the same people who thought his video was the be-all, end-all of police professionalism.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So someone who asks for the record to be reflected accurately is a "nazi"?

I bet you're great at golf....
negativity but then again you're supplying your own now huh. How was "the record not reflected accurately?" It didn't give a date as far as I can tell and I bet the majority of the folks reading it had never read it before. So what difference did the date make> Yes Nazi as in soup kitchen Nazi. Don't get all slobbery and PC please.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Elected by the same people who thought his video was the be-all, end-all of police professionalism.
Have you spoken to any of those types? I haven't met the first who thinks it was the be-all or end-all of police professionalism. Have you?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
Have you spoken to any of those types? I haven't met the first who thinks it was the be-all or end-all of police professionalism. Have you?
I have. A fair number of other cops. There are a few indicating agreement in the background of the video.

Nemo

1 - 20 of 28 Posts