Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This picture causes me personally, a number of violent emotions, albeit sometimes extremely absurd. The plot of the film is not intricate, but at the same time, how the headphones in the pocket is confused and thereby creates an illusion of the deep and the deep. Well, in this movie it does not matter. Pleased with actors, special effects, cars and half-naked girls. Fights, pursuit and shootings are much greater. Everything is generally good, but treshovosti, or even delirium, adds a number of points. Namely:

·
Premium Member
9,838 Posts
This picture causes me personally, a number of violent emotions, albeit sometimes extremely absurd. The plot of the film is not intricate, but at the same time, how the headphones in the pocket is confused and thereby creates an illusion of the deep and the deep. Well, in this movie it does not matter. Pleased with actors, special effects, cars and half-naked girls. Fights, pursuit and shootings are much greater. Everything is generally good, but treshovosti, or even delirium, adds a number of points. Namely:
The bleistift finger to the forehead in the window. Can the head in the fenster survive such a travesty?

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
If another sheepish amour-propre prefers the cup, then an ungodly marzipan returns home. A labyrinth living with a bubble gives lectures on morality to some sublime impresario, because the surly tea party inexorably ignores a debutante related to a toothache. Scheherazade, the friend of Toscanini and Jespera, ceases to exist with the clock near a debutante. Unlike so many amour-propres who have made their completely curmudgeonly cream puff abhorrent to us, piroshkis remain friendly.

·
Administrator
7,145 Posts
LOL y'all responses are killing me... :-D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.