#fakenews

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Happy to see a few opening up their eyes

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
The MSM no longer reports the news. They are highly complicit in making the news in order to promote specific narratives. They are no longer the respected independent voice holding others accountable. They work hand in glove with state and political actors as a fifth column.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
The MSM no longer reports the news. They are highly complicit in making the news in order to promote specific narratives. They are no longer the respected independent voice holding others accountable. They work hand in glove with state and political actors as a fifth column.
100% concurrence

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
As has been the case for many years now.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
i'm not sure they ever were any different than today. i'm a dilettante when it comes to history, but whatever i do learn about it seems to point to "same-old-****-different-day."

·
Registered
121 Posts
20-plus years ago when I worked at Headline News the writers were told that they had to have two independent sources before going with a story. Clearly, in this age of unnamed sources and mysterious leakers, the rules of verification have been thrown out the window (and then walked on, put in a pit, crapped on and then buried.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts