Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
Watch the first 4 minutes of this (and worry over all the borrowed money buying stocks) - but this was produced 2 years ago, maybe "it is different this time"?

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
Want to buy some stocks ?
Goldman Sacs will sell you theirs.
"What does that mean in English? Simple: Goldman continues to "aggressively" dump its positions which are in the money in an environment that is "supportive", i.e., in which the dumb money is providing a constant bid into which whales such as Goldman can sell. "

·
7 Year Member
419 Posts
If you guys aren't up big time in the stock market the last 10 years, you were doing something very wrong. Big time.

If you were wrong, you can still get average returns over the next 10 years in equity positions.

I would not gamble with your money going forward.

·
7 Year Member
419 Posts
BTW, I bought Goldman Sachs more than a year ago. It's doubled in price.

All financial stocks are still buys with the current Fed. They are still selling for a lower premium to book value..

·
7 Year Member
419 Posts
A Board of Directors can authorize a stock buy-back when they think the intrinsic value of the stock is lower than the current quoted price.

Apple and Microsoft do it regularly. They both have a trillion dollar market cap. They are part of the great thing that America has: Great minds with great ideas for great returns.

Biden and his Marxist People obviously think that our future is with Communist Ideology. I say No.

·
7 Year Member
419 Posts
I blame folks that don't save enough in believing the markets are rigged. I am a financial planner:

1. The biggest failure is getting one or more divorces.
  2. The next failure is not investing properly (index funds are great)
  3. Never invest in the latest "great investment"

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
I'm likely to jump in (well cautious wade in) before year end. But lots of study says not yet for me. Even gold is waffling waiting on further crisis and the FED's expected interest rate bump.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts