Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,950 Posts
Sorry... I learned that language way back in 81..... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
Im the lucky one, I got rid of the first one that spoke this language. My second one speaks in man speak. :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,120 Posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
Female: Is that what you intend on watching on TV tonight?

Male: Correct answer is NO.

If you owned a manslator, the question would not have been a question and would have sounded more like this:

Female: You know that a tear jerking emotionally laden wife leaves man, man abducts children, woman meets new boyfriend that saves the day movie is coming on and I want to watch it. If I do not get to watch it, you will not be getting any for quite a while, and I will make your life miserable for at least a week.

P.S.
For all you guys that are newly married, us that have been there and done that can offer correct answers to questions via P.M. for the mere amount of only $1.99 per question, $10.99 if she is PMSing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,587 Posts
seereus said:
only $1.99 per question, $10.99 if she is PMSing.
If she is PMSing there is no correct answer, except to pack a bag and go on a business trip. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
ber950 said:
seereus said:
only $1.99 per question, $10.99 if she is PMSing.
If she is PMSing there is no correct answer, except to pack a bag and go on a business trip. :D
Amateur, that would result in the ..... YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ME......... tirade of threats and other non-sense.

There are always correct answers, however your body language must also be in line with your answers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,587 Posts
seereus said:
ber950 said:
seereus said:
only $1.99 per question, $10.99 if she is PMSing.
If she is PMSing there is no correct answer, except to pack a bag and go on a business trip. :D
Amateur, that would result in the ..... YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ME......... tirade of threats and other non-sense.

There are always correct answers, however your body language must also be in line with your answers.
After 26 years I can assure you I am not an amateur. If you think PMS is bad wait until "The Change". You ain't seen nothing yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,587 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
"Fine." :lol:
Fine does not ever mean fine. It usually means I am too mad to talk about it and you will pay dearly later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
ber950 said:
seereus said:
ber950 said:
seereus said:
only $1.99 per question, $10.99 if she is PMSing.
If she is PMSing there is no correct answer, except to pack a bag and go on a business trip. :D
Amateur, that would result in the ..... YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ME......... tirade of threats and other non-sense.

There are always correct answers, however your body language must also be in line with your answers.
After 26 years I can assure you I am not an amateur. If you think PMS is bad wait until "The Change". You ain't seen nothing yet.
You have about 4 years on me, ummmmm uhh

How much do you charge for answers?? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,864 Posts
And never ever use "Whatever" as a single word response.
Even if you do not now, nor have ever had an opinion on the subject.
 

·
Junior Butt Warmer
Joined
·
46,427 Posts
Beware the deadly "I want a completely honest answer". It doesn't mean what you think it does.

She isn't interested in honesty. She really isn't even interested in an answer. Instead, she has a particular response in mind which she wants to hear, and she wants that response to be the "honest" answer. It doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, it doesn't even matter if you say the same thing using different words. There is one and only one response which is acceptable to her and she will not give you any clues as to what it is.

It's a "relationship test". She wants to know if you can figure out what that lone, acceptable, particular "soulmate" response is.

Best thing to do is immediately find a distracting emergency to deal with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,594 Posts
Women in the south don't get PMS. They're inflicted with FTS,...............Fixin' Ta' Start!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
See, I love that (at least for now) she and I do not have that "communication issue". I have had it in the past with other women, but the one I am with now.... we are golden. Again, I know this could change over time. Before we got together, she already knew I dont play question games, and I say what I mean with no hidden meaning.

More than once she has asked me what I thought of the dress she was wearing. With my Ex, it would take 2 relationship counselors, 3 Senators, a psychic, and a pastor to come up with an answer that might be correct 60% of the time.... and if I waited more than a few seconds to answer, it was a wrong answer no matter what. With my girl now, if it looks good I tell her, if it doesnt I will tell her "It looks like :censored:" and she will smile and go change and then thank me for my opinion. She also knows that no matter what I think, if she EVER asks "does this ________ make me look fat?" that the answer will invariably be "No, your :censored: does." Even though it would be quite impossible for anything to ever make her look fat, she is 6'-0" and 130#.

There are plenty of example I could bring up with her... she is a lot like me, she says what she thinks, no BS, no hidden meaning, so we speak the same language.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,594 Posts
Priest said:
See, I love that (at least for now) she and I do not have that "communication issue". I have had it in the past with other women, but the one I am with now.... we are golden. Again, I know this could change over time. Before we got together, she already knew I dont play question games, and I say what I mean with no hidden meaning.

More than once she has asked me what I thought of the dress she was wearing. With my Ex, it would take 2 relationship counselors, 3 Senators, a psychic, and a pastor to come up with an answer that might be correct 60% of the time.... and if I waited more than a few seconds to answer, it was a wrong answer no matter what. With my girl now, if it looks good I tell her, if it doesnt I will tell her "It looks like :censored:" and she will smile and go change and then thank me for my opinion. She also knows that no matter what I think, if she EVER asks "does this ________ make me look fat?" that the answer will invariably be "No, your :censored: does." Even though it would be quite impossible for anything to ever make her look fat, she is 6'-0" and 130#.

There are plenty of example I could bring up with her... she is a lot like me, she says what she thinks, no BS, no hidden meaning, so we speak the same language.
This is what to look for in a healthy relationship!
 

·
Liver Abuser
Joined
·
1,053 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
"Fine." :lol:
That is the scariest word in the English language! :shattered: I hear that from Mrs. JDD, I put my hand on my wallet, back away slowly and try to become invisible.

Not that it helps.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top