Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
13,872 Posts
Interestingly enough there is a video going around suggesting just that. What do you make of this? Tin foil hat black umbrella worthy or something to it?

1:06 - "Hey, are you a f*ck'n cop?"

Now why would anyone even think such a thing?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
There is also a side by side pic for comparison of guy's face or what you can see of it with his mask and a cop and they bear a striking resemblence. Can't find it now. If I do, I'll post it.

·
Registered
13,872 Posts
Because you certainly are not trying to do that are you ?
Your opinion of what someone else's questions are is just that. You may not feel the need to respond but others may. Particularly if one is attempting to show a relation to similar events. Why do you feel the need to be the arbiter of when discussion should cease? This isn't the first time you've pulled this little stunt of yours.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I just heard them mention on TV that some ar15's have been stolen from police vehicles. I have never seen a ar15 in a police vehicle. Every rifle I have seen except for one in a police vehicle was a Vietnam era m16. The one exception was a pistol caliber carbine that I assume was personally owned.

These folks in Philadelphia are out of control. Apparently some of the police cars were left running and they stole one and rammed it into the back of another. They said that they ghost rides one of them into a crowd of police's direction. I didn't see that one.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,019 Posts
Yes. 2 rifles were removed from a cop car. Security guard for a news team recovered them. Right guy for the job.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-security-guard-ar-15-rifle-rioter-stolen-smashed-police-cruiser

George Floyd
Published 1 hour ago
Seattle security guard helps disarm George Floyd rioters with AR-15s stolen from smashed police cruiser
By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

A security guard hired to protect a local news crew covering Seattle protests Saturday night disarmed two masked men carrying AR-15 rifles and confiscated the weapons to prevent any injuries, according to reports.

Metropolitan areas across the nation have devolved into rioting and looting for several consecutive nights after the death of George Floyd, a black man seen in the viral video with a Minneapolis officer's knee to his neck, on Memorial Day.

Rioters in Seattle reportedly had stolen two loaded AR-15s out of a smashed Seattle Police Department cruiser lit on fire earlier in the evening. Someone started firing one weapon into vehicles, sending crowds of protesters running from the scene.

That's when the security guard, a former Special Forces member with Q13 Fox Reporter Brandi Kruse at the scene, got the news crew to safety before pulling his own handgun on the rioter, yanking the AR-15 out of his hand and disarming the weapon.

. . .

continued

Reactions: MRD

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Wait. The same news that constantly bleats out anti-gun messages has hired armed security? Unpossible!

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
I really don't think anyone wants to put a stop to this. Politicians aren't interested in doing that as it is difficult to do without sounding unsympathetic to people's concerns of racism and police force abuse. The media doesn't want to stop it as they need to sell ads and keep people tuning in - war is great for that.

·
Registered
13,872 Posts
Yes. 2 rifles were removed from a cop car. Security guard for a news team recovered them. Right guy for the job.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-security-guard-ar-15-rifle-rioter-stolen-smashed-police-cruiser
Right guy for sure. No indecisiveness or hesitation on his part. Charges right up to the guy with his gun drawn and shoves it in his chest. It would have been amusing to hear what he said to him.

There's a second video that shows a rioter firing another stolen cop gun. Listen to it carefully. It sure sounds like a full auto to me.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,019 Posts
3 rounds from a Barrett on target would resolve the situation for that neighborhood quickly.

Nemo

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,404 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,019 Posts
Bravo Grady Bravo!

Nemo

21 - 40 of 46 Posts