Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're a Thomas Jefferson nut like I am, or you just love to read about founding fathers and our history and you love to read, check out his Cyclopedia. I'm just getting started, and there is so much information here, but its a great read! :righton:

http://books.google.com/books?id=icGh3N ... &q&f=false

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shamalama said:
Great find, sir. :righton:
Glad you liked it buddy! You seem to be the only one! :lol: That's to bad as well. He had a lot of good things to say. :D

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
If you insist on reading Thomas Jefferson you will start to sound like him. At which point you may be presumed to be a dangerous person. :wink:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ber950 said:
If you insist on reading Thomas Jefferson you will start to sound like him. At which point you may be presumed to be a dangerous person. :wink:
:lol: Well if you must pry, I do consider myself a very dangerous person... not in the physical or violent realm, but a citizen who questions his government and questions everything that he is told, is INDEED a DANGEROUS person. Dangerous only to those that would like to keep us enslaved and in the dark about the reality of our history and what is currently happening right now.

Remember, our public education system isn't designed to produce citizens that would dare question their government or what they are told and taught. You know... never question those in a position of authority.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
ber950 said:
GOD WILLING. :righton:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AV8R said:
Start posting some of your favorite stuff...

Ripping Hamilton a new one:
:righton: :righton: :righton:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts