1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I used to love to listen to the Greaseman out of the Big Ape in Jacksonville, Fla. when I was a kid... :righton:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
My GF hates him...which makes love him even more. I've even bought cd's from eBay starring the Greaseman. Thank (insert favorite deity here) we have to Regular Guys because without them Atlanta radio just sucks. Remember the Bob & Tom Show or that country DJ garbage they played? :puke:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I had forgotten about him. We used to love listening to him on Z-93.

I've had breakfast several times with him at American Pie on Roswell Rd. The last time we were there we ended up sitting at a table with a bunch of biker couples that brought their wedding pics for him to sign. I will never forget when they started passing the albums around the table for us to see. Not only were they very large bikers, they were also nudist.

Ah the good old days when you could go see one of the best radio shows in Atlanta live and have eggs, pancakes and buckets of beer for breakfast served by some of the cutest girls on Roswell Rd.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Xiclotl said:
My GF hates him...which makes love him even more. I've even bought cd's from eBay starring the Greaseman. Thank (insert favorite deity here) we have to Regular Guys because without them Atlanta radio just sucks. Remember the Bob & Tom Show or that country DJ garbage they played? :puke:
I have SIRIUS and been a Stern fan for as long as I can remember. The only other people I enjoyed was the Regular Guys. Are they back on the radio? If so I will check them out again. I haven't listened to terrestrial radio in 4 years.

STERN RULES!!! BA BA BOOEY!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Seca said:
Xiclotl said:
I have SIRIUS and been a Stern fan for as long as I can remember. The only other people I enjoyed was the Regular Guys. Are they back on the radio? If so I will check them out again. I haven't listened to terrestrial radio in 4 years.

The Regular Guys have been on Rock 100.5 for nearly 3 years now. :righton:

STERN RULES!!! BA BA BOOEY!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts