·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts
That took some research. But =;

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,832 Posts
Wiley,
Sometimes I think you have a little too much time on your hands. Then again, I took a picture of the odometer in my car when it showed 12345.6 miles.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
glockgirl said:
More importantly my bday is the next day!
Happy B-day Kid!

Does that mean you'll finally be old enough to buy alcohol?

As in legally?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doc Holliday said:
Wiley,
Are you having flashbacks from the 60's again? :lol:
Flashbacks, Hell. what year is it anyway.

Haven't any of you stood on the street corner and watched the trafic lights change?? C'mon admit it now.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Wiley said:
Haven't any of you stood on the street corner and watched the trafic lights change?? C'mon admit it now.
Oh Man...... I thought I was the only one who does that. I love the cool colors; green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red.

And......... those............... little............ hands........... heeeeeeyyyyyy man............ that's.......... just.......... awesome!

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
The moon will also be full the next day.

We dread weird shit like that in the Emergency Room... the crazies come out of the freakin' woodwork...

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
gsusnake said:
We dread weird shit like that in the Emergency Room
You work in the Statesboro hospital? Cause some dumbass at a party on Friday came in acting like a badass with a bottle of Jack. Starts calling people names then mouths off that he can drink the rest (half full) and does so. He got out of hand to say the least and we threw him on the grass. He stopped responding so we called his friends and had them bring him to the hospital. He was drunk before he downed that Jack....that stomach pump probably hurt.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Rammstein said:
gsusnake said:
We dread weird shit like that in the Emergency Room
You work in the Statesboro hospital? Cause some dumbass at a party on Friday came in acting like a badass with a bottle of Jack. Starts calling people names then mouths off that he can drink the rest (half full) and does so. He got out of hand to say the least and we threw him on the grass. He stopped responding so we called his friends and had them bring him to the hospital. He was drunk before he downed that Jack....that stomach pump probably hurt.
Yes, I work at EGRMC.

And I worked overnight this weekend.

And federal law prohibits me from saying whether or not I know exactly who you're talking about, and that he didn't get his stomach pumped, but ended up admitted to intensive with alcohol poisoning.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Ah I knew he had alcohol poisoning!

His stupid friends just wanted to take him home at first. I practically had to beat it into them that he had alcohol poisoning and had to go to the hospital.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Rammstein said:
Ah I knew he had alcohol poisoning!

His stupid friends just wanted to take him home at first. I practically had to beat it into them that he had alcohol poisoning and had to go to the hospital.
One of the highest blood ETOh levels I've seen in a while.

·
Registered
997 Posts
GSUSNAKE what do you do at the hospital???

even in vet med I hate working ER on full moon nights.... stupid people and their stupid critters doing stupid things,

1 - 20 of 32 Posts