The first Sunday of next month,

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Wiley, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Wiley

Wiley New Member

early in the morning, will be: 02:03:04 05/06/07.

2. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

That took some research. But =;

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Wiley,
    Sometimes I think you have a little too much time on your hands. Then again, I took a picture of the odometer in my car when it showed 12345.6 miles.

4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Wiley,
    Are you having flashbacks from the 60's again? :lol:

5. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Wiley,
    Do you see dead people tooo?
    :bowdown:

6. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

More importantly my bday is the next day!

next time ya'll say I google too much just remember this thread!

7. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Happy B-day Kid!

Does that mean you'll finally be old enough to buy alcohol?

As in legally?

8. Foul

Foul New Member

I'm getting this one printed on a shirt for next election...

[​IMG]

9. Wiley

Wiley New Member

Flashbacks, Hell. what year is it anyway.

Haven't any of you stood on the street corner and watched the trafic lights change?? C'mon admit it now.

10. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Oh Man...... I thought I was the only one who does that. I love the cool colors; green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red, green, yellow, red.

And......... those............... little............ hands........... heeeeeeyyyyyy man............ that's.......... just.......... awesome!

11. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

The moon will also be full the next day.

We dread weird **** like that in the Emergency Room... the crazies come out of the freakin' woodwork...

12. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

You work in the Statesboro hospital? Cause some dumbass at a party on Friday came in acting like a badass with a bottle of Jack. Starts calling people names then mouths off that he can drink the rest (half full) and does so. He got out of hand to say the least and we threw him on the grass. He stopped responding so we called his friends and had them bring him to the hospital. He was drunk before he downed that Jack....that stomach pump probably hurt.

13. gsusnake

Yes, I work at EGRMC.

And I worked overnight this weekend.

And federal law prohibits me from saying whether or not I know exactly who you're talking about, and that he didn't get his stomach pumped, but ended up admitted to intensive with alcohol poisoning.

14. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Ah I knew he had alcohol poisoning!

His stupid friends just wanted to take him home at first. I practically had to beat it into them that he had alcohol poisoning and had to go to the hospital.

15. gsusnake

One of the highest blood ETOh levels I've seen in a while.

16. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

GSUSNAKE what do you do at the hospital???

even in vet med I hate working ER on full moon nights.... stupid people and their stupid critters doing stupid things,