Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
68,519 Posts
I don't understand your last sentence at all. They are supposed to update guidance as new research comes out.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So where's the research ? What was the research the last time they said that this was not passed by contact, and then the research when they went back and said it was and you should keep washing your grapefruit and wipe down your grocery cart ?

I guess I must have missed where they showed any research. Kind of like when Fauci said we should all be wearing two masks....where was that research ?

Kind of like when they said 3 feet was adequate spacing and didn't need 6 feet in schools....where is that research ?

Or when the CDC said if you were vaccinated you were free to travel. Then came back later and said you still should only travel if it were absolutely necessary, and then said even if you were vaccinated, you should not travel. All in the space of a couple of days. Wonder where the new research was on that ?

Like I said, can't find their ass with both hands !

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Or the research prior to 2020 that said masks do nothing for viruses? All nice and conveniently ignored.

·
Swollen Member
11,929 Posts
I don't understand your last sentence at all. They are supposed to update guidance as new research comes out.
I don't understand your sentence. They were supposed to issue new guidance based on research. Instead, they just made it up.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I’m still waiting on the predicted super surge from spring break in Miami and Texas.
And yes, I agree. The cdc just makes it up as they go along. They never show any research to prove their decisions.

·
68,519 Posts
I don't understand your sentence. They were supposed to issue new guidance based on research. Instead, they just made it up.
That is not what the article claims at all. Did you even read it?

·
Swollen Member
11,929 Posts
That is not what the article claims at all. Did you even read it?
Yes, they are just guessing.

Scientists’ changing understanding of the virus has made it difficult for public health experts and elected officials to offer the public consistent advice.

For example, when the pandemic began, Americans were told that face masks were not necessary. That guidance was later amended after it became clear that masks kept a sick person from spreading the disease. Still later, scientists acknowledged that masks also protected the wearer.

·
Registered
9,191 Posts

Reactions: StarJack

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,056 Posts
#19. It has not completed full FDA approval processes. Its only being given under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) orders.

When it gets that, I will give it serious consideration.

Nemo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts