Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sir, Bulldawg requests permission to enter the "Dark Side", Sir!

The RRA finally came in on Wednesday and just got back from having a Daniel Defense 9" handrail system, ARMS 40 rear flip up and the Eotech 512 mounted on a YHM riser. It was bore sighted but is still a virgin. Guess what I'm doing tomorrow? :lol:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
Guess what I'm doing tomorrow? :lol:

Taking me shooting? :wink: :lol:

That thing's a beaut and exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
Sir, Bulldawg requests permission to enter the "Dark Side", Sir!

The RRA finally came in on Wednesday and just got back from having a Daniel Defense 9" handrail system, ARMS 40 rear flip up and the Eotech 512 mounted on a YHM riser. It was bore sighted but is still a virgin. Guess what I'm doing tomorrow? :lol:

Permission Granted Recruit. Welcome to the Dark Side. That blaster is sweet. Wish I could join you.

Chris

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
OMG!!! It's one of those evil black rifles...!

(We need an OMG / OH NOES smilie)

Looks fun... let me check... yep, I'm jealous much :)

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, guys....especially to those of you here who helped me by sharing your knowledge and taking the time to help me figure out what I wanted. You guys are great.

Just two more items needed....tango down vertical grip & two point sling.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
Thanks, guys....especially to those of you here who helped me by sharing your knowledge and taking the time to help me figure out what I wanted. You guys are great.

Just two more items needed....tango down vertical grip & two point sling.
Keep talking Bulldawg - I really think you're building that as a wedding present for me. Really, you shouldn't have.

I'll have to PM you as I have a few questions for you about this thing.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
THE question is, when and where are you taking it to pop its cherry? I was going to be at Bullseye in Cumming tomorrow around 3 or 4pm, HINT HINT.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AV8R said:
THE question is, when and where are you taking it to pop its cherry? I was going to be at Bullseye in Cumming tomorrow around 3 or 4pm, HINT HINT.
I'll be there around 3:30 this afternoon. I'll be the bald guy with the really, really big smile! See you there.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
That is EXACTLY what I want.

I just got the RRA catalog in the mail yesterday... it's faptastic.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
nice!

Congratulations and welcome to the Evil Black Rifle club.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, M249......that's where I bought them 2 months ago! :lol:

AV8R.....sorry, won't be there today. "She who makes the rules" has overruled me. I'll be watching the Falcons game with her and then BQ'ing for the kids. :cry:

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
Thanks, M249......that's where I bought them 2 months ago! :lol:

AV8R.....sorry, won't be there today. "She who makes the rules" has overruled me. I'll be watching the Falcons game with her and then BQ'ing for the kids. :cry:
Yeah, If I had to watch the Falcons I would be :cry: too! :twisted: I'm off all week, so if ya wanna meet up then let me know. I'm heading out now to go sling some lead.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damned Falcons......that was the wrong choice. Not that I actually had one. :x

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
dang you again bulldawg......i shot woody_the_infidel's AR today. now i want one of those too. had a potential buyer look at the PX4 too. sadly, didn't buy. said he would think about it. he already has a 92 and 96. i have to sell that thing. my list of wants is getting longer daily.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
Damned Falcons......that was the wrong choice. Not that I actually had one. :x
Had the place all to myself... Don't mess with the kid! (well, at 7 yards or less at least :lol: )

1st target with the XD40SC:

2nd target with the XD40SC

1st and 2nd targets with the S&W Model 20 (.38/.44 Heavy Duty):

My S&W failed to fire a round. I recently had it worked on (timing adjusted and a shim installed) for FTF. I'm not getting a warm fuzzy on the reliability of this heirloom. Looks like I'm going to have to expedite the shopping for another wheel gun. My wife needs one for carry anyway.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
We will heat that nasty black gun up Saturday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts