Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING: Not for the hard-headed, weak minded, controlled fool that wanders wherever they are told to go. This is only for those that are ready and willing to be educated, ready and willing to open there eyes, and those that are willing to be an intelligent citizen.

This is the most powerful series of videos that you will ever watch as an American. Please pass this along to others that may be interested. Those that are not, well... they are simply the bottom of the barrel citizens that are so docile from the persuasion of the government that they would be willing to do whatever it is the government would have them do.

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
I came upon that link a couple of days ago. I'm on hour 4 now. While I don't think he's completely correct (mostly regarding MSO->allodial title of cars), I like what I hear. Or rather, I don't like it and it pisses me off and makes me wish we could fix the government (like a dog, not like a car).

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
If you like banging your head against a wall, I suggest you follow his advice regarding MSOs on vehicles and allodial title. Personally, I don't feel like getting pulled over by every police officer on the road because I don't have a license plate on my vehicle.

·
Banned
6,624 Posts
budder said:
I came upon that link a couple of days ago. I'm on hour 4 now. While I don't think he's completely correct (mostly regarding MSO->allodial title of cars), I like what I hear. Or rather, I don't like it and it pisses me off and makes me wish we could fix the government (like a dog, not like a car).
Oddly enough, the second amendment was the intended "fix" for what ails the constitution.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Jim Burling, Principal Attorney with a focus on property rights and part of the freedom fighting Pacific Legal Foundation, commented on the common defense theories, “allodial title as understood by the courts today provides no panacea. I'm frequently distressed when landowners contact me thinking that they have found (or been told) that a theory du jour provides relief against all debts, liens, and regulation. Whether it be the land patent theory, allodial title theory, or the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo theory, they are all pretty much worthless vehicles for making inroads into excessive government taxation and regulation of property."
link

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.