The Constitution of the United States of America

Discussion in 'GWL News & Information' started by gizmo5, Aug 31, 2007.

1. gizmo5

gizmo5 New Member

WARNING: Not for the hard-headed, weak minded, controlled fool that wanders wherever they are told to go. This is only for those that are ready and willing to be educated, ready and willing to open there eyes, and those that are willing to be an intelligent citizen.

This is the most powerful series of videos that you will ever watch as an American. Please pass this along to others that may be interested. Those that are not, well... they are simply the bottom of the barrel citizens that are so docile from the persuasion of the government that they would be willing to do whatever it is the government would have them do.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I came upon that link a couple of days ago. I'm on hour 4 now. While I don't think he's completely correct (mostly regarding MSO->allodial title of cars), I like what I hear. Or rather, I don't like it and it pisses me off and makes me wish we could fix the government (like a dog, not like a car).

3. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

If you like banging your head against a wall, I suggest you follow his advice regarding MSOs on vehicles and allodial title. Personally, I don't feel like getting pulled over by every police officer on the road because I don't have a license plate on my vehicle.

4. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Oddly enough, the second amendment was the intended "fix" for what ails the constitution.

5. ThetaReactor

ThetaReactor Active Member

Nice. This makes me feel even better about throwing away my vote on the guy last election.

6. MrMorden

MrMorden New Member

Voting your conscience is never throwing away your vote. :wink:

7. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

link

8. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Me too.