Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought there needed to be a general repository that covers this topic, so voila.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Hitler's appetite for world domination was whetted by a soft Europe.

After all these years, Europe seems to still be content to keep things that way.

The brewing new domination of Europe will be worse than Hitler's.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! Asked about gathering crime-data pertaining migrants-says that type of thinking is awful.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tim does a great interview with a former Swedish cop.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Europe often is soft because of how they let the Nazi's get too powerful. guilt has caused them to not be concerned about immigrants who wont assimilate and want to change places like England or Germany to the crapholes the people are escapring.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Video of Swedish police body cams. Note very well how these "refugees" don't give a sh*t about "authority" and get right up in the cops' faces and challenge them. This is what we might eventually see right here.

https://vid.me/Mbqv

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Soon.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,140 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
So which way did it go. I cannot read the foreign language at that site.

Nemo
So far Wilders (PVV) has won the second most votes out of like 15 parties. The Dutch form multi-party coalitions to form a majority, and Wilders' party is just one seat away from having a multi-party coalition majority. There are still 22 more voting districts to count so we probably won't know for sure how it turns out until 4-5am EST.

If Wilders can't gain one more seat in those 22 districts, Rutte (VVD) retains power. If Wilders or a fellow coalitioner captures the extra seat, Wilders will likely be the new multi-party coalition leader, but Rutte will remain Prime Minister since his party won the highest percentage (21.3%). It's a small number because the vote is split amongst so many parties-over a dozen.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ys-election-attempt-censor-le-pen-supporters/

Facebook suspended 30,000 French accounts ten days before a hotly contested election.

Critics argue the move is in an attempt to censor Marine Le Pens surging popularity.
Japan Today reported:

"Facebook Inc said on Thursday it suspended 30,000 accounts in France as the social network giant steps up efforts to stop the spread of fake news, misinformation and spam.

The move, which comes 10 days before the first round of a hotly contested French presidential election, is among the most aggressive yet by Facebook to move against accounts that violate its terms of service, rather than simply respond to complaints.

Facebook is under intense pressure in Europe as governments across the continent threaten new laws and fines unless the company moves quickly to remove extremist propaganda or other content that violates local laws."
Bold mine.

·
69,784 Posts
The article later says the 30,000 accounts are "fake accounts."

·
69,784 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The article later says the 30,000 accounts are "fake accounts."
Facebook recently began warning users that certain stories have been "disputed by fact checkers."
What political leanings do you think the 'fact checkers' (Facebook's arbiters of truth) trend toward? :)

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
69,784 Posts
I am going to get the "really" version from a shirtless heroine addict in a black leather jacket?

·
69,784 Posts
Had to look up Mr. Wayne's World and his videos on "Why I Left Christianity to Become a Satanist." :lol:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts