The Census

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Rammstein, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Will you participate in a census beyond giving a head count?

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

That's a good question. What was the original purpose of the census? From what I'm reading, the data is used for demographics for federal funding, etc. It really does seem like a privacy violation.

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

No, A head count is all they will get from me.

4. DrGlock

DrGlock New Member

Would I consent to census?

There is only one thing to consider:

HOW HOT IS THE WOMAN ASKING THE QUESTIONS!!! :twisted:

5. Foul

Foul New Member

I didn't last time, argued with them over the phone about it and I cussed out and booted some census worker a couple of months ago wanting financial and spending info on me and my family.

I see no reason not to continue the rudeness and general uncooperative nature that makes screwing with government performing functions beyond their Constitutional power so damn much fun.

6. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

name rank serial number

but my mother is active in geneology stuff so for the sake of history give them your name and accuate kids names... you don't know how hard it is to research that stuff from 100 yrs ago.

7. flyin929

flyin929 New Member

After listening to Boortz and what he had to say about the Census, it rang some bells;
    (paraphrasing) Only after counting heads and income will they (The Government) know how much they can take from you and give to those "Less Fortunate"
    I hadn't given it much thought till then, but now I lie.