The Brave One

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Firearmz, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

I went to see the movie The Brave One yesterday with J. Foster. Now I am by no means one to support any type of vigilante type action but I thought it was a good movie. She was shooting a Kahr P9 and was successful in using it.

Way to go Jody!!!!

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

3. Malum Prohibitum

I saw her last night on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. She is anti-carry. She said she has shot guns and is familiar with them, and it is a "feeling of power." She is against carry because it "is too much power for one person."

They spent most of the time making jokes about getting to the head of the line because of carrying a firearm.

4. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

If I never saw another Jodie Foster piece of work again, it would be too soon. Hell, if she never had some crazy lunatic trying to impress her, we'd never have the Brady bunch and their antics either.

5. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

It's a movie, so let me ask you all a question. How many works for companies or firms that are anti carry or anti gun? Why do you still work there and support them by helping them make money?

6. Malum Prohibitum

I changed mine. :wink:

7. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Is it your contention that making employer/career changes are as easy as boycotting a movie?

8. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

No it is my contention that if you are going to boycott one thing, why not the other? Or maybe we boycott things that are convenient to us.

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I haven't been to a movie since The Simpsons.