Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Just turned 25 a couple weeks ago myself.

As far as I'm concerned I just entered my mid twenties (which extend to age 29).

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
ill be 30 in september, thanks for making me feel old.....

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
308sniper said:
30 old?

I became a Grandpa this week. I don't really mind that so much, I think its more they fact that the beautiful Mrs. Math Teacher became a Granny. #-o

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
The Math Teacher said:
308sniper said:
30 old?

I became a Grandpa this week. I don't really mind that so much, I think its more they fact that the beautiful Mrs. Math Teacher became a Granny. #-o
lol

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
52 in January.....and still SEXXAAAY!
For some reason that brings me to recommended to youse peoples a video on YouTube. Check out "Business Time" by The Flight of the Conchords. Folks here who have been married for a length of time can probably relate to this......I hope.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Halfway to 50. You are still young. Happy bday!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
MesaCranker said:
My insurance goes down today!! \:D/
Hey we have the same birthday. I'm 31 though. Nothing special happens.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Happy Birthday! I can't wait until I turn 25 also. I still have a few months to go though. My insurance should be next to nothing since I have kept the same used car that I bought when I was 17. My 4 cylinder Galant has gone through NY winters and still runs like a champ.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
MesaCranker said:
My insurance goes down today!! \:D/
Happy birthday!
In 5 more years, somebody is going to ask you how old you are and you will have to stop and count. :shattered:

·
Fattus Patrickus
2,369 Posts
The best thing about turning 25 is being 25!

Not that I can remember what that feels like.

Happy birthday!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well I turned 24 yesterday and got a speeding ticket from Lumpkin City PD! 64 in a 45! Hope I turn 25 soon! Happy Birthday and watch your speed!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
Happy Birthday, Mesa! I knew you looked young, but I didn't realize I was older than you. haha The baby face can be tricky, I know I look 12.

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
Happy birthday. Enjoy, this is it, you're done, no other birthdays to look forward to. Take time to smell the flowers because you'll be 35 next week and you will wake up and ask yourself how time went by that fast.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
JiG said:
Happy birthday. Enjoy, this is it, you're done, no other birthdays to look forward to. Take time to smell the flowers because you'll be 35 next week and you will wake up and ask yourself how time went by that fast.
well that's depressing.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts