Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

The Back Fire Effect, You're Not Going To Believe

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  CoffeeMate 
#1 ·
#6 ·
The 99 percent of groupthink who carry on the status quo telling someone from the 1% who has completely 180 changed their views as facts were brought forth to their attention being called the pot. Just f'n hilarious really :rotfl:

#7 · (Edited)
The 99 percent of groupthink who carry on the status quo telling someone from the 1% who has completely 180 changed their views as facts were brought forth to their attention being called the pot. Just f'n hilarious really :rotfl:
Irony. Especially coming from someone who blocked me for criticism of their position on evolution/creation.

P.S. Changing your mind and then refusing to listen to differing opinions is no different than rejecting it initially. Especially in the context of the OP.

#11 ·
Irony. Especially coming from someone who blocked me for criticism of their position on evolution/creation.

P.S. Changing your mind and then refusing to listen to differing opinions is no different than rejecting it initially. Especially in the context of the OP.
I've never blocked you, but you claimed you were going to block me, talk about gaslighting. I've listened to BS and been programmed by statist my whole life, and I found out through logic they are 100% wrong. I had it proven to me. You're still holding on. In fact, that's the entire purpose of the school system. To produce more little good, obedient, emasculated tax paying or state dependent citizens poured straight out of the mold. With all corporate media playing clean up just to make sure the programming sticks. Like I said, laughable.

#13 · (Edited)
Oh, that was you on Facebook? I didn't know that was you.

With that said, not that you'll believe me, because of how you are, but I blocked you on Facebook because you were being a :3hat: and attacking a sweet girl friend of mine's intelligence, and were being verbally abusive to her, ON MY PAGE, not because we disagreed.

It's fairly simple, if you do that, I block you on Facebook.

You see, you can disagree with someone without being nasty. It is possible. My atheist evolution friends disagree with me on Facebook all the time and I do not block them because they don't get verbally abusive to my creationist friends.

On Facebook, my friends do not get abusive to each other when we all disagree. If they do, they get blocked.

That is why I blocked you, but keep living in your own mind. By the way, I'm very glad I blocked you on Facebook, I have a feeling you've got some very large insecurities, which is why you must insult people's intelligence when you disagree. Also, you're a much different person on Facebook than here at GPDO.

Whatever you have to believe though in order to justify being a :3hat: when someone disagrees with you.

If she had acted like that towards you, she would have been the one blocked.

#14 · (Edited)
Our last few interactions have been a real eye opener. The curtain has been pulled back and revealed what The Great EJR is willing to say and do to maintain the facade of objectivity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.