Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woohoo:

We promised if you donated to help us out, we'd put any remaining money towards rebuilding the website. You did, we did, and now we're back, bigger and stronger than ever. And boy do we have some catching up to do!
No details on the lawsuit. I will have to dig a little deeper. But the site is back up, bigger and better than ever.

The better news is, this is just the beginning. We're also going to track other news stories, legislation, press releases, editorials and events of interest to the armed citizen. We'll also bring videos a discussion forum, a photo quiz, safety information and other powerful instructional/educational tools.
Good to see them back.

·
Registered
113 Posts
RecoveringYankee said:
:woohoo:

We promised if you donated to help us out, we'd put any remaining money towards rebuilding the website. You did, we did, and now we're back, bigger and stronger than ever. And boy do we have some catching up to do!
No details on the lawsuit. I will have to dig a little deeper. But the site is back up, bigger and better than ever.

[quote:2iim4nwu]The better news is, this is just the beginning. We're also going to track other news stories, legislation, press releases, editorials and events of interest to the armed citizen. We'll also bring videos a discussion forum, a photo quiz, safety information and other powerful instructional/educational tools.
Good to see them back.[/quote:2iim4nwu]

Awesome news! I really like that site. Before it shut down, I subscribed to it and read all of the stories as they came down the wire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts