Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The alleged shooter apparently tried to prank his sleeping friend by waking him up with the loud sound of an air rifle, police said. However, police said, the man mistakenly used a real rifle in the prank.
good luck with that defense.....

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Heart or the head will get you everytime. If its a bleeding out situation, any large artery will do as well, although they are harder to intentionally hit.

What kind of an idiot "uses a gun in prank?" Its too bad the shooter didn't "prank" himself so Darwin would win, again. I guess it shows to pick your friends wisely, because the "friend" was obviously an idiot.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
EJR914 said:
Heart or the head will get you everytime. If its a bleeding out situation, any large artery will do as well, although they are harder to intentionally hit.

What kind of an idiot "uses a gun in prank?" Its too bad the shooter didn't "prank" himself so Darwin would win, again. I guess it shows to pick your friends wisely, because the "friend" was obviously an idiot.
Even the air rifles you can buy now can kill a man. I had one that would go clean through an 800+ page phone book every time all the time, muzzle fps was over 1,300.

·
16,485 Posts
Deek said:
EJR914 said:

Even the air rifles you can buy now can kill a man. I had one that would go clean through an 800+ page phone book every time all the time, muzzle fps was over 1,300.
Not just men :eek: http://www.quackenbushairguns.com/

·
Registered
535 Posts
The alleged shooter apparently tried to prank his sleeping friend by waking him up with the loud sound of an air rifle, police said. However, police said, the man mistakenly used a real rifle in the prank.
Loud air rifle? I thought they were pretty quiet...what with the air instead of the gunpowder.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
we tend to disregard small calibers. everyones into bigger/better. a few years ago a dear friends son was murdered with a lil cheapo 22. he was a big kid, 19 yrs old, 6 ft 3, 245 lbs. one shot pierced his breastplate and hit his heart. died immediately.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
shot placement FTW

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Mr_Z said:
Loud air rifle? I thought they were pretty quiet...what with the air instead of the gunpowder.
You have not experienced my Model 48 RWS Diana....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts