Thank you

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by kestak, Sep 30, 2007.

1. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

I bought my first gun in May 2007 with the help of a US army retired sergeant who "drilled" me on safety, cleaning, basic shooting AND the famous "pay attention to details" advice. I now own 8 handguns and 9 rifles and reloaded my first 5 test rounds yesterday and shot them (and lived through it hehehe)...

Guys, I asked a lot of (quite basic and sometimes stupid) questions in that forum and I just wanted to tell you a big THANK YOU to all of you who patiently and thoroughly answered (and will answer) my questions to the best you can. I am on internet since the 80s (using only ftp at college to download NASA images and the WWW since the Mosaic browser and I am still quite amazed how people are willing to help others.

Without your help, I would not be where I am right now in exercising and enjoying my Second Amendment right.

Thank you again.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

:D I need to get on that one of these days . . . My rifle shoots so much better with handloads, and I have all the equipment . . .

3. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I don't think I've ever helped answer a question, but you're welcome anyway. :lol:

That's one reason I like this place, it's a good, informative resource.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

17 guns in 5 months! :shock: That's awesome. I have 5 in about 5 months. Plus, I'll be doing the reloading thing here before too long. I ordered a couple reloading manuals to check out first. I'd rather know exactly what I need first. I've read a little bit online on getting started and that's helped.

5. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

I would like so say the opposite of THANKS to the forum. Since I have been reading and posting I have become addicted. I have become addicted to the forum, addicted to buying guns, and addicted to carrying them. THANKS A LOT!!! [I do enjoy it though.]

I think I have purchased 6 in the past 6 months. Luckily I have traded or sold 3.