Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an NRA Refuse To Be A Victim instructor and have done a couple of smaller seminars for 3-4 people. Well today Mark (co-worker that went with me to the IDW) and I did a seminar today for 57 people. :shock:

Trying to keep 57 people's attention for the span of 4 1/2 hours (we added modules and did an intense session on Stalking and Domestic Violence) is mentally exhausting. Not to mention in the back of my mind I am FULLY aware that what I teach these people could affect their very lives. I felt like a blithering idiot but Mark said I wasn't too bad and he knocked it out of the park. The seminar reviews were positive and we got a standing ovation. :oops:

Stressful, yep, but also one of the most rewarding/satisfying feelings I have had in a LONG time. :D

·
Dei Gratia
2,907 Posts
Congrats.

It's always rewarding when you do something that you KNOW will change someone's life for the better.

You were able to do that on a large scale today. :righton:

·
Registered
611 Posts
You are the man Mather1!
Anyone who takes it as seriously as you do and goes the extra mile, as you have done on more than one occasion, need not worry about how good a job they have done.
It is from your heart and sincere, nobody can ask for more.

Next time I get down that way, I will stop by to shake your hand and browse! :righton:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Good job!
:righton:

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,569 Posts
Good job, Marthar1 and Mark!

Seems like people are finally waking up...

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
good on you matt, and mark too. :righton:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
That's a huge class! Great job! :righton:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Way to go guys!

That was a very large class, which shows more people are becoming concerned about NOT becoming victims.

Great job!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts