Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Thank You From Patricks in Savannah

2K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  USAF_G23 
#1 ·
I just wanted to thank all the locals (and some not so local :wink: ) who have worked with us through my transition as range master and are helping us get over the bad reputation we have/had. We are a new staff looking to give Savannah folks a fun and NICE place to shoot and buy some things they need. We don't have everything but we can order damn near anything and if we can't I will at least find someone who does have what you want. So thanks guys/gals and look forward to working with more of you!

PS..we are trying to get GSSF and a some local shooting leagues going so PM me with any ideas or thoughts you have and let's make it happen! :righton:

#7 ·
00leland00 said:
You know who is dis is. Dave's not here, man. :lol:
oh, i got ya. how bout them blonde grips we were talkin about? i got some nice blonde quilted bubinga here......... i can do them in your avatar pattern too..... ive already got a set with your avatar in walnut....

#12 ·
USAF_G23 said:
I find it sort of strange how those ideas was brought up before by the other two range master. What makes it any better coming from you? :screwy:
I have a background in competitive shooting and know how to organize and run competitions, plus I have the will and hard headedness to make it happen where the last two just got worn out trying. Add to that the other range guys are as motivated as I am to see it happen and we are wearing the owner down.

#14 ·
270sniper said:
USAF_G23 said:
I find it sort of strange how those ideas was brought up before by the other two range master. What makes it any better coming from you? :screwy:
thats a heck of a first post.
Agreed.

#15 ·
Alright lets get straight to the point here. I have purchased several guns from Patrick's in the past and so have friends of mine. The only person that I have ever dealt with was Doug (I think that was his name) and David. Maybe you nailed it on the head about them getting tired of trying to get the matches up and running. :sleep:
I also know that the owner really doesn't want to come off the money to get GSSF going. I wonder what he thought when the filtration system went out. Heaven for bid he has to spend a dime to make a dollar.

:uzi: :rifle:

#16 ·
USAF_G23 said:
Alright lets get straight to the point here. I have purchased several guns from Patrick's in the past and so have friends of mine. The only person that I have ever dealt with was Doug (I think that was his name) and David. Maybe you nailed it on the head about them getting tired of trying to get the matches up and running. :sleep:
I also know that the owner really doesn't want to come off the money to get GSSF going. I wonder what he thought when the filtration system went out. Heaven for bid he has to spend a dime to make a dollar.

That's true..Doug was just tired of it ALL...David was spread too thin. He had his USAF job, his son's med problems, keeping up with the rest of his family AND the owners running him like a cheap horse on sale day. The owner will come off with the funds for competition if I make trade offs in other areas. The .22 league will be running by mid October and GSSF soon after. :wink:

#19 ·
mathar1 said:
USAF_G23 said:

That's true..Doug was just tired of it ALL...David was spread too thin. He had his USAF job, his son's med problems, keeping up with the rest of his family AND the owners running him like a cheap horse on sale day. The owner will come off with the funds for competition if I make trade offs in other areas. The .22 league will be running by mid October and GSSF soon after. :wink:
Trade offs? I'm afraid to ask what those would be.

#20 ·
sirkut said:
mathar1 said:
USAF_G23 said:

Trade offs? I'm afraid to ask what those would be.
No more $1000+ AR's in stock. Limit the rifle and shotgun purchases to the bare minimum and keep ammo at a low but sustainable level. I think these are decent trades for the right to run competitions.

BTW we are getting a new huge holster order in...no trade off in holsters. :wink:

#24 ·
gruntpain1775 said:
3 posts and it's nothing but flame. Nice. Now go away please.
Okay I see where you are going with this but I'm not going any where. :cantsay:
But hey I would love to shoot in the GSSF matches once they are up and running at Patrick's.

To get off the topic of that. Like I said before I have no problem with the staff at Patrick's Gun Range. I find that it is a very well taken care of facility. The staff are very knowledgeble about firearms. But I have heard how the owner is from different people that shop there because there is no other place to get there uniforms.

#25 ·
USAF_G23 said:
But I have heard how the owner is from different people that shop there because there is no other place to get there uniforms.
:roll:

maybe i should just start believing everything i hear from people too............ i shop at patricks regularly, i shoot in the range regularly, and im also a vendor in the store, so i have dealt with the owner quite a bit. from reading your posts, id say you need to start listening to different people.

#26 ·
270sniper said:
USAF_G23 said:
But I have heard how the owner is from different people that shop there because there is no other place to get there uniforms.
:roll:

maybe i should just start believing everything i hear from people too............ i shop at patricks regularly, i shoot in the range regularly, and im also a vendor in the store, so i have dealt with the owner quite a bit. from reading your posts, id say you need to start listening to different people.
Okay I'm game help me out here and guide me in the right direction of people I should listen to when it comes to Patricks Gun Range. I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass but I am asking tell me who I should listen to on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.